New Boombah turfs, wide options?

ponch15

Free Agent 'Latino'
Need input from a rep. I recently took a chance and bought a pair of digital camo shoes, but they are too narrow. I've got wide feet. I've gotten away in the past wearing the next size up with previous designs, but these new ones just won't flex. Are there any of the digital camo turfs that flex, perhaps a side mesh, in the new line available? If not, which of the new turfs are available in wide options? Tks for any input.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck. no wide turfs available with boombah in that model. if you want to stay with boombah, try the shutdown turf or the vengeance turf. i have both of those and i have wide feet as well. both are very roomy in comparison to the riots or the drive trains etc.. they weigh more than the new models so if youre used to the light weight shoes than you might be out of luck. i havent found a turf or trail shoe yet that offers a wide model.

ryan89

Addicted to Softballfans
The epic turfs are wide. I wear New Balance sneakers 4E cause my feet are WIDE. The epic turfs run true for me to my sneaker size and I love them!