New custom pro preferred 200-6

jb_onethree

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey fellas, just wanted to show off my new custom 200-6, ordered through RG, took 6 weeks. Labels were swapped by a buddy with gold. I think it turned out great. Camel everything with purple embroidery and purple stitching. Will post pic of my kiddos custom hoh pro taper when it arrives in May. His is same scheme but gray web and gray palm I web.

jd10

Came to make a bang
drooool. love the gold labels. i'm still thinking about making a custom PRO1000 and color it like the kris bryant glove club (camel, dark tan laces, royal embroidery) and get a gold label swap and I'll never need another glove.

jb_onethree

Addicted to Softballfans
drooool. love the gold labels. i'm still thinking about making a custom PRO1000 and color it like the kris bryant glove club (camel, dark tan laces, royal embroidery) and get a gold label swap and I'll never need another glove.

Apparently the Kris Bryant is going to be available retail very shortly according to Rawlings. No more price gouging on it

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Looks great! Purple really pops with the camel. My recent pros200-1 came with ID #1 too. Is that because its personalized ya think?

jd10

Came to make a bang
I have a few rawlings customs and I've never seen the ID #1 on it. I like it though :)

jd10

Came to make a bang
Apparently the Kris Bryant is going to be available retail very shortly according to Rawlings. No more price gouging on it

I didn't hear that about the Kris Bryants, but that would be awesome. I have one, but I don't want to game it cause I keep seeing it going for a ridiculous amount of money. There's only one posted on the bay right now and it's up for a grand.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
I have a few rawlings customs and I've never seen the ID #1 on it. I like it though :)

I've seen two other recent customs, 4 total that all got ordered this year with ID #1 on them. And while the purp is pretty unique my glove is a RT with scarlet so pretty common I assumed it would be a high #. I wonder how the ID #s are determined.

Speculating I wonder if its based on the craftsman and how many he's done? Just random how the guy feels that day? If someone is actually keeping track? Does a personalized embroidery factor in (all 4 have a personalize name)? Just a lame thing I guess I'm curious about lol

Agreed its very cool to see.

cali3

Addicted to Softballfans

I got the Bryant and did a label swap. I'll post a pic of it to show what it looks like.

jd10

Came to make a bang
that'd be awesome cali, thanks. How involved is the label swap? i mean, i know I'm not skilled enough to do it, but curious to know what has to be done.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
that'd be awesome cali, thanks. How involved is the label swap? i mean, i know I'm not skilled enough to do it, but curious to know what has to be done.

Spend 80+ on the labels.
Spend another 80+ for some guy on instagram to swap it for you.

jd10

Came to make a bang
yeah bunt, that was big talk by me. my current gamer i've had for two seasons and that's pretty unheard of for me. My teammates are already disappointed that they won's see new leather this season outta me. but i like to pretend i can control myself like that...
as for the label switching, that's probably too rich for my blood. JB's looks great, but I'd be very nervous about dropping that much on a glove, that much on a label, and then worrying about it coming out like crap and ruining both.