New Death stick

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my new toy in the mail and had to share. Can't wait to BP this bad boy. Love the graphics too.

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

Now you may go back to complaining about the new ASA stamp, Jackrook, and the bat named Flipped. Good day sir!!

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
got my new toy in the mail and had to share. Can't wait to bp this bad boy. Love the graphics too.

imag0362.jpg

imag0363.jpg

now you may go back to complaining about the new asa stamp, jackrook, and the bat named flipped. Good day sir!!

wheres the phone call i want to bp to damn it!!!!!!!!!!

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you swung the VX2 yet? If you find that you prefer the SS, I'm sure you could find someone to take it off your hands.

Hellens

Addicted to Softballfans
I love the VX2, but have put it aside for a bit to use my Pre-ABI's just in case...

I need some quality time with them before their time is up.

sbfreak

D Nation ALL DAY!!!
I bought one with about 150 swings on it locally and used it for our double header last night. I had the best night at the plate ever. I was hitting absolute seeds with this thing. It is pretty damn amazing. I can't wait to see what it's like with a couple hundred more swings on it.

Doug

Old and Grumpy
I love the VX2, but have put it aside for a bit to use my Pre-ABI's just in case...

I need some quality time with them before their time is up.

OK, so then what will you do if the 2013 standard is hotter? The VX2 will no longer be so great. Sell to me now. IJS

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
That VX2 looks awesome! Did I read somewhere that they are discontinuing the ASA model? I would like to have one if not.

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got a chance to put about 40 cuts on the VX2 today. To me, out of the wrapper the barrel feels softer than my 400 hit swagger, I was getting great distance out of the VX2 from the get go. It swings very smooth and the ball seems to have great exit speed. Love it already and cant wait for it to open up.

ogsoftballplaye

Mine has under 75 on her and out of my bp box I have 2 52/275 balls and I hit em both out last night along with some evil bps and some 47/525s. I'm liking her more and more. Reminds me so much of my MLC.

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't mean to hype the VX2 but this bat is LEGIT, went 4-5 tonight with some screaming line drives. Watch our local factory hitter hit one about 380' with it. Like most have said before me It seems to fit my swing perfectly and is very forgiving!!

Last edited: