New Easton Grips + Seaweed Bat Wax = GTG

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
The new grips Easton has come out with are super thin and almost like tape. I've been using the seaweed batwax for the last couple seasons and I love it. It has an awesome smell, works well, and wipes off easily. I have found it gets slippery if you cook the bar of wax in the trunk of your car all day in the sun though haha. Anyway, I tried the Seaweed Batwax out on the new grips last night and I was very impressed. It was better than the 3m spray on those old pleather grips like from the 2012 line. These new grips are even a step up from last year IMO.

For those of you who like the thin grips too, if you have a stock grip from last years models, you can peel the padding off and regrip with just the top layer. Works great.

Buggs from Evil Sports has a great deal going on for you to try a bar for FREE. With all of these ASA bats breaking so quickly with the harder cor and compression balls, now is a great time for you to pick up a dozen 52/300 BP balls from Evil. Do your new Easton a favor and enjoy her for a bit. The Evil BP 52/300's are the longest lasting 52/300's I have ever hit.

Check out the deal here. ----> http://www.forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1267055

LuckyMatthews

No real bat wax fans huh? If you get the chance to check it out and try it, do so! I leave a bar out with my demo bats and it sells itself.

BONBSAWAY

Addicted to Softballfans
The sea weed bat wax is great on every grip. Me personally I use tape and it is awesosme on it. And as you stated it smells good.

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
I will rep Evil any day.... Buggs is legit and the balls are amazing. I have six dozen Evil BP balls and love them ( 3dzn Rockets, 3 dzn 52's ) Have some of the bat wax on the way thanks to Buggs and am stoked.

LuckyMatthews

I have no idea, but the original is amazing. I can't wait to try the new stuff. They claim it is even tackier than the original, which I might not like. People who use the glue or 3m spray, often go through batting gloves much faster because they rip. The bat wax allows the glove to be tacky on the grip, without gluing your gloves to the handle.

SYNERGY2

Manager
Have to agree with you, the grips they came out with are really good. I have always been an athletic tape person but not think I will use that anymore. They are very thin and come with the slightest overlap which gives it some nice grooves.

Never tried the wax, have always used pine tar. Pine tar tends to keep your bat from becoming a team bat also....