New Easton release?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Hah, give it 8 months or so and they'll be $99. The torq and realtree were at least $349 when they came out, but were $99 less than a year later.

This is what i'm waiting for...They were $499 when they first came out...lol

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Overpriced or not, you might want to delete that link to a competitor.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
homerunmonkey once you enter discount code depending on what discount code they offer you end up paying $260-300 the most...

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans

New helmer would be the only one I'm interested in when the price plummets. I've got enough IMX for the time being. The bat looks better than any of the others IMO too.

Zpete1

Extra Hitter
Yea was primarily putting that up for the looks and description. Would be pretty foolish to pay 400 for a new bat like that when like what's said before drops dramasticaly later on in the season. Wouldn't mind picking up the baker and seeing how that works out. Have a ssr2 that is near death but still hitting well and a b3.0 that I haven't entirely broken in. Eastons=patience with price and breaking in. Pay off is well worth it imo

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Yea was primarily putting that up for the looks and description. Would be pretty foolish to pay 400 for a new bat like that when like what's said before drops dramasticaly later on in the season. Wouldn't mind picking up the baker and seeing how that works out. Have a ssr2 that is near death but still hitting well and a b3.0 that I haven't entirely broken in. Eastons=patience with price and breaking in. Pay off is well worth it imo

If you get a hit every time it is worth the $400:thumb: