New Elite Products in stock now

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Get your XMAS List going guys. The new DNA material Full subs are out.

6307400830_f67385c322_z.jpg

PATRIOT

6307399558_c8009eddab_z.jpg

CHARCOAL WHITE FADE

6306876403_73a8302bf7_z.jpg

COLUMBIA WHITE GREY FADE

6307396540_fe7df23146_z.jpg

elitist Charcoal 4 WAY stretch DNA Loose Compression. This shirt is for big boys

The Elitist also comes in DNA with Navy White Grey, Grey White Black and Carolina White Grey...

$40 delivered

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw these yesterday in person at the Mile Square tourney......These are all really SICK stuff here......regretting not picking up a hoodie yesterday.

Nizzle5

Addicted to Softballfans
How do the pants fit? Also, the micro fiber shorts I have seem like the pockets are deep, are the pockets on the sweatpants deep as well?

SigAlphAblott

Addicted to Softballfans
two pairs of sweats I picked up are awesome! so comfy!! new DNA look pretty good Los, I may have to come by the store and check them out. You gonna have them out on Black Friday at the yard if you bring the trailer again this year?

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
On the hoodie I only have Charcoal or Black. On sweat pants I have Charcoal, Black, Grey, Cardinal, Green, Royal, Navy... On shoes, whatever I have in stock available in your size applies.

Yes we will be at the Yard with Black Friday Sale...

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
6307396540_fe7df23146_z.jpg

elitist Charcoal 4 WAY stretch DNA Loose Compression. This shirt is for big boys

The Elitist also comes in DNA with Navy White Grey, Grey White Black and Carolina White Grey...

$40 delivered

This is one of the cleanest nicest designs I've seen out of you guys. Can I PM with order?

RollieA

Addicted to Softballfans
6313035447_7e0b5d7608_z.jpg

WINTER IS HERE....

Damn you Los wish I would have seen this earlier. I just had my buddy pick up some shoes from you guys on Friday and would have loved to add the extra cash for the pull over and sweats for her. Is it possible to still do it. lol

Also want something for me like this.

Rollie.