For Sale New Exclusive Rawlings SBF Glove

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
So recently we have created 13" Rawlings exclusive in addition to the 12.5" Gold Glove Club and 13" DCT. Having talked with a few forum guys recently and throwing around ideas let me know how this would fly.

12" Pro200 pattern
Horween Tan - not oiled
Single Post
Hand Sewn Welt
Split grey welting
Possible Debossing of index finger and pinky area instead of embroidery
Stitching and/or embroidery if debossing does not fly maybe gold tan
Laces would be tan

Would a 12" fly? I know some guys use the smaller gloves to game so you have to be out there.

Obviously again would be a very limited run. I have inquired waiting to hear back on specifics.

I am sure SB can throw me up some pic examples right sir?

DatDuke

Traditional Rawlings Patches? or they offer different colors like the PRO315 Swag Series? Would like to see a 12.25 like the Kris Bryant.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Could not go 12.25" with single post, can with H web but we have built several of those already. These would be traditional patches.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested. Can we do a horween liner?

Only thing I am not a fan of is the embossed logos, but a sample picture might convince me otherwise.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Second the horween liner, can I third it as well? And I'd prefer a 11.75" with the single post but I'm guessing I'm the only one lol. Heck 11.75 Single Post with a horween liner and I'd buy two.

K_O_land

Addicted to Softballfans
I would be interested. it would nice be nice to see some pictures first though. also what would price be?

beeblebobble

Starting Player
I'd suggest the -20 X laced Single Post over the -1 Single Post, make the pocket a bit more stable I've found.

DatDuke

Could not go 12.25" with single post, can with H web but we have built several of those already. These would be traditional patches.
Boooo.. I do have a RV23 already. so its not a big deal. I wish they have those funky color patches around. Or the All Leather Rawling Patch would be sick.

BaseballFan2010

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be interested, maybe even interested in a couple. Any possible way to convince Rawlings to say yes to a 12.25" single/conventional post?

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got the Bryant and love the pattern, I am going to order the 12.5" pro200 in horween when it's available to see if I like that better. I guess I could go down a size too. I would probably buy one either way, but I would prefer 12.25.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I am sure SB can throw me up some pic examples right sir?

How about this for a rough photoshop job? I took the base pictures off the internet because of the angle. The OG pic owner is probably a member on here.

PRO200-19_REVERSE_zps61nlxszk.jpg

fuzzai

Starting Player
nice...12.25 would be better, and why they can't do a single post on a 12.25? its not much in length.
Why the hand sewn welt?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Hand sewn welt allows it to be a true exclusive, all other options you can get on the builder. Maybe not currently but near future you can.

DatDuke

I asked about the 12.25 already and was quickly shot down by Chad. I guess we need some more influential members than me to twist his arm a bit.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
I asked about the 12.25 already and was quickly shot down by Chad. I guess we need some more influential members than me to twist his arm a bit.

Pre-sell 72 and I will make another H web this time in 12.25"

I love the Bryant as well. Just trying to branch out here and accommodate others as well.

Wait until you see the October GGC. It is an 11.75" Pro200 Mocha single post. Very very nice!!

Podo

"JewDoe"
I'm getting OLD! I need 12.5", maybe it's just me mind ****ing myself IDK. I just really like that size now and am very comfortable with it. I do however only buy to use now where as I used to buy to collect and/or flip sooo...

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm getting OLD! I need 12.5", maybe it's just me mind ****ing myself IDK. I just really like that size now and am very comfortable with it. I do however only buy to use now where as I used to buy to collect and/or flip sooo...
Join instagram and start flipping. It's really easy. Just post a pic of any glove and add a "make an offer" caption to it. Counter every offer with $600. You'll be flipping in no time. It's like selling drugs to buy drugs.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Join instagram and start flipping. It's really easy. Just post a pic of any glove and add a "make an offer" caption to it. Counter every offer with $600. You'll be flipping in no time. It's like selling drugs to buy drugs.
I've never been on instagram, maybe one day I'll look into it and see...

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Besides, there can always be an excuse. For example, if you have any kids in little league, all your 12.5" gloves are too big to play with. You'll need something for the smaller baseball. And Mondays need a special glove too (as do Thursdays). A glove for when you have to wear a bowtie and another when you're rolling with flip-flops. The list can go on...

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
And a bunch of kids that have to get parents permission to buy from some perceived scammer online.

beeblebobble

Starting Player
How about this for a rough photoshop job? I took the base pictures off the internet because of the angle. The OG pic owner is probably a member on here.

PRO200-19_REVERSE_zps61nlxszk.jpg

Yep that was one of my 200-1 it was 11.5" and ever since I got one @ 11.75" with a single post I've been coveting getting one in horween at that size. Just plays perfect for me. Definitely excited over the October RGGC, and even if this is 12" I'm sure I'll grab one, especially with a horween liner. Love the mock-up, a -19 sure looks sexy.