New Jak'd Signature Series...

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
two piece just arrived!! can't wait to get out and swing it. If nothing else its a good looking bat.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Like Button.............................
Oh wait, thats right, Im backing away from ball for a few months

;(

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this company still around? Every other year they come out with some bat claiming how good it is but wont let anyone demo their sticks or budge from the ridiculous $299.95 or better price tag. I understand that msrp on bats from Worth/Miken/Easton/LS but lets be honest...who has paid full price on a bat recently?

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this company still around? Every other year they come out with some bat claiming how good it is but wont let anyone demo their sticks or budge from the ridiculous $299.95 or better price tag. I understand that msrp on bats from Worth/Miken/Easton/LS but lets be honest...who has paid full price on a bat recently?

You would be shocked the people nation wide that pay retail. They do no research and of course are not SBF members.

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
Actually they had a great black friday deal, free shipping and a special price, I paid $163 total for it so I figured I'd give it a test run.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually they had a great black friday deal, free shipping and a special price, I paid $163 total for it so I figured I'd give it a test run.

I'm willing to bet that $163 was spent on a non returnable bat...

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans

barf I bought two eastons for under $120 this week, one nearly new the other being a Torq NIW. Move along........SMH

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
barf I bought two eastons for under $120 this week, one nearly new the other being a Torq NIW. Move along........SMH

I'm not sure if you're scratching your head for wasting your money on those Eastons, or at me for wanting to try something different at a decent price?

I can buy Eastons all day for $80-100 R/R here in South Florida too so figured I'd try this. We will see how it goes.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Good deal on a new stick, ugly as the new Miken though, and doesn't signature series imply that someone notable has their sign on it? None of that matters but without an actual review this thread doesn't matter, looking forward to hearing hearing what you think after putting some cuts on it.

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
Good deal on a new stick, ugly as the new Miken though, and doesn't signature series imply that someone notable has their sign on it? None of that matters but without an actual review this thread doesn't matter, looking forward to hearing hearing what you think after putting some cuts on it.

Yes it is Chris Tucker's sig bat. Thanks and will do a review after BP.

BD44

I'm Brian a Bat Addict
So I did BP today with the Jak'd Tuck 25. It was sunny and 78 degrees with no wind. Balls are mostly Trump Classic M USSSA, with some ISPS Rocks, Decker Shark 44s, and Evil BPs. The bat is a 27oz balanced with a 12" barrel. First round of 50 balls just getting used to the feel, and finding the barrel. The handle is stiff and the bat had a nice crack sound. I was hitting a lot of balls squarely and the knuckleballs coming off the bat were nasty. Second round started smoking some nice line drives and this bat was easy for me to find the backside line over first base compared to others. It probably got close to 140 swings today and is nowhere near opened up yet like my red 4 The Fallen or legits, but I will continue to use it during BP and see if I can get it to gamer status.