New Jeff Hall Bat

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
I kept seeing this floating around, which surprised me as the JH was billed as 1oz EL and the Lloyd as .5oz EL but when you look on LS' site it refers to the JH having the .5oz "reload" and the Lloyd as having (and being) their "go to" for a "Bigger" EL....kinda weird but obviously now that they are out, people have better ideas on the weighting of each.

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
Different feels for everyone. I thought the Lloyd swings really balanced , the Hall has the end load, but not overwhelming, the senior bat had a very noticeable endload.... there will be a balanced version of the new Z's midsummer is what I was told.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Hey bud, how would you compare the Jeff Hall to the new Worth/Mikens/Easton?

Thanks,
Rob

They’ve actually made a lot of improvements to the new 18’ tech for LS. It’s pretty hot outta the wrapper and they kill all balls...at this point you can’t go wrong with any brand.

Joe500

Starting Player
Big fan of the new Z1000. put about 250 swings and its rattling and wobbling. question for those that might know. whats the difference between the new Z1000 with the black ring and pink ring that separates the two pieces??

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big fan of the new Z1000. put about 250 swings and its rattling and wobbling. question for those that might know. whats the difference between the new Z1000 with the black ring and pink ring that separates the two pieces??
Well I was hoping they might be more durable than their competitors losing compression so fast but I guess not.