New legacy & future

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
What's the status on this line? Released yet? Has anyone had a chance to swing one? The new red/black Legacy's look sharp, and I'm interested in how this LOTP barrel feels with 52s

The 16 Legacy has been my slump buster this season, I've been swinging it over a Mercy, EST, and Omega. I was a bit leery at first being a dual, but it has been working great with 52s, really can't complain about performance. My one gripe is the barrel feel is a bit sock-like, which is a bummer, so wondering if the LOTP barrel would change things up a little.

Party mafia

What's the status on this line? Released yet? Has anyone had a chance to swing one? The new red/black Legacy's look sharp, and I'm interested in how this LOTP barrel feels with 52s

The 16 Legacy has been my slump buster this season, I've been swinging it over a Mercy, EST, and Omega. I was a bit leery at first being a dual, but it has been working great with 52s, really can't complain about performance. My one gripe is the barrel feel is a bit sock-like, which is a bummer, so wondering if the LOTP barrel would change things up a little.
what year is your mercy? i heard the mercy is a good bat. People are asking a king ransom for the 2013 green handle mercy.
How you like your Omega?

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
what year is your mercy? i heard the mercy is a good bat. People are asking a king ransom for the 2013 green handle mercy.
How you like your Omega?
It's a '16, and it's definitely a great bat, no doubt about it. I just wish it came in a 27, I think with 26s I end up swinging out of my shoes, 27s help me stay controlled. I know it's only an oz, and it's prob in my head.

The omega has a much crisper barrel feel over the Legacy, almost has a higher pitched ping sort of sound on contact, although not quite Z-level ping. The performance is just fine with 52s, though nothing that blew me away, unfortunately, but serviceable. It could be it's not quite broken in, I got it with 10-20 swings on it and the Legacy I got with ~300, and at this point in the season the Omega prob has 200 or so by now and the Legacy ~500, so not exactly a fair comparison. The ss on the omega still feels a bit small, I miss hit more with the omega for some reason, but it feels really great when you connect with one.

e30dirty

Extra Hitter
My new legacy is in the mail right now. Can't wait to get some swings on it. See if the new composite for the barrel feels any different.

Kernsoftball

Going to a tourney this weekend in Tulare and they are providing demarinis both Legacy and insane ill see how they compare to my 2016 Future

Kernsoftball

Was alright Except we were in Semi Finals and By inning 2 sun was right in Ball path for pitch so was almost guessing game... but the 1st inning we put up 11 was hot i Enjoyed the Malice more, we will be back in October for Breast cancer but for Mens

Kernsoftball

So no Knock on the Bat was just not able to use to full potential. I think futures of past were alittle hotter i was hoping i could pull out Mine and be like no its a Future this is a future game lol

tdkuhl

I swung both of the new Legacy and Future. Pretty similar to the previous models. Good pop after they are broken in.