New Line Mikens

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there a new line Miken that screams "Put down your OG Freak Black and use me instead"........and really means it?

wizkid2016

I never thought I’d put down my OG F12.

I picked up a F23 and wasn’t impressed until sound started changing and I put about 200 hits on it. My last BP session I did not want to put the F23 down.

F12 developed a rattle last few games last season. I’ll still be gaming it but I’m not worried if it breaks I’ll have the f23 to replace it.

I’ve been really wanting to demo the branch but haven’t found anyone with one yet.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Sorry I haven’t been paying attention. Does miken have 4 piece bats now?

Yea, they’re counting the inner barrel as a pc, and that dumb rubber connection pc as another...

1. Inner Barrel
2. Outer barrel
3. Handle
4. Stupid rubber pc

Technically its a 2pc bat with an inner barrel...

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Yea, they’re counting the inner barrel as a pc, and that dumb rubber connection pc as another...

1. Inner Barrel
2. Outer barrel
3. Handle
4. Stupid rubber pc

Technically its a 2pc bat with an inner barrel...
They did away with the rubber in the 2018 bats. I got confused when I went to the web site. It looks like they make a 2, 3, and 4 piece 20th anniversary bats. There description of their bats on their site is horrible.

WillW3

Starting Player
They did away with the rubber in the 2018 bats. I got confused when I went to the web site. It looks like they make a 2, 3, and 4 piece 20th anniversary bats. There description of their bats on their site is horrible.
Definitely still has the rubber piece on the long barrel ASA bats

ShortYellowBus

Well, back to the point.

I know there’s a few guys out there with superb 2015 Freak Blacks still in the bag. Which is strange; no one talks about them.

I still have the 2017 Platinum bats and I’ve owned - at one point or another - the various numbered Freaks (12,23,30,52, etc.).

I still use my 30 oz Freak Black ASA, and I have a couple more Freak Black 30 oz’s in the closet waiting.

I haven’t tried the anniversary bats, but I’m sure it’s just new paint. Perhaps a small modification here and there to justify the new price point.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I never thought I’d put down my OG F12.

I picked up a F23 and wasn’t impressed until sound started changing and I put about 200 hits on it. My last BP session I did not want to put the F23 down.

F12 developed a rattle last few games last season. I’ll still be gaming it but I’m not worried if it breaks I’ll have the f23 to replace it.

I’ve been really wanting to demo the branch but haven’t found anyone with one yet.
The Branch is absolutely the real deal.
It is a Classic M killer in the truest sense.....

wizkid2016

The Branch is absolutely the real deal.
It is a Classic M killer in the truest sense.....
I ended up buying the branch. I was at the Rawlings outlet on a recent trip and they had a sale going on. Soon as I picked it up I knew I needed it.

I swung it yesterday for the first time. First two pitches were about 325-330 With the wrapper still on. We were hitting 52’s as the temps are still around 55-60 here. I can’t wait to hit classic m balls with this.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I ended up buying the branch. I was at the Rawlings outlet on a recent trip and they had a sale going on. Soon as I picked it up I knew I needed it.

I swung it yesterday for the first time. First two pitches were about 325-330 With the wrapper still on. We were hitting 52’s as the temps are still around 55-60 here. I can’t wait to hit classic m balls with this.
Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed.
And that is coming from a hardcore Easton fan..

WillW3

Starting Player
I too have heard good things about the Branch. Sounds like it’s the short barrel Worth/Miken to have this year.