NEW! Louisville Slugger Z-Nation Jersey Order! Open!

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
Okay guys! All shirts from the last round have shipped! I am opening up the next round for the Z-Nation Jerseys as the demand is crazy. Everyone who has received them have loved 'em! These shirts fit "True to Size" with a little extra room. So please order sizing accordingly. We also have women's cut as well. Please specify when ordering.

YOU PICK THE ACCENT COLOR! Lime, Red, Blue, Royal, Orange, Purple, Pink, Gold, Silver...it is up to you! If you have a different color you want, just ask. The accent color can be tailored to your specification! These are fully customizable with your last name and number too. Please text with questions or to order. 253-861-3763.

Price is $50 with free shipping. I will leave the order open for about a week. The order will be place NEXT Monday and there will be a lead time of 3-4 weeks from that date! They usually come earlier rather than later.

You can add a Z-Nation Compression Sleeve as well for $20. They are available in ANY accent color. Two sizes fit almost everybody. S/M and L/XL. Just specify size and colors in the text! Thanks!

Ready, here we go...

BigEasy

Coach
Hey, Meskin, did you notice the dude this last weekend that was wearing the pink Z-nation jersey and swinging a Demar? Shiflet and I both thought it was hilarious.

They're nice jerseys. I wear mine and usually swing Easton. I prefer my 17bh and 100H over my z2k+

SwinginDemon

Louisville Loyalist
They should be done anyday now. It was a fairly large order so it has taken a little closer to the 4 week side of things which is unusual. Also, if you have sent me PM's and texts and I have not responded I sincerely apologize. Just hit me again. Phone has been off as my daughter was born on Monday and we have been at the hospital most the time. We are home now.

parluic

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to pick up one when the next round comes about looks like I was late on this one... Congratulations on the new addition...truly amazing

vettzz81

addicted to softballfans
picture.php

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
Nice look especially with the pointed horns coming out the collar. Did anyone else notice this? Looks nice in red too.