New Mamba?

BraveSox

Addicted to Softballfans
efb7c167310af0df7b42435cce3d4233.jpg

Chudder

Addicted to Softballfans
Any specs on this new model compared to the black and green one?

Hey Bubz,

I got to get out and hit it on Sunday night. I don't know a lot of the inner workings of the bat or the technology. We took the wrapper off it and started hitting it right away, One thing I will say is that considering it was brand new it hit the ball very well and the exit speed and distance was good right away.

I would however say that it swung fairly light and I would go up an ounce when you try it, I found it to be a little light and it was messing with my timing a little.

There is a quick video on instagram Chudder43

Ill hopefully be hitting it again this weekend and we can get some more up on it!

Last edited:

THESHOE

Starting Player
I've been trying for 2 days man for the mentions in the other Mizzy thread, I don't think you can embed IG vids at all... Had the same issue when the Demarini boys got spotted on IG swinging the Worth stuff and then we heard the official announcements.

The boys were raking with it for an out of wrapper. Not a 1pc type myself anymore, but those who are might find a gem here. The previous was pretty good but needed work. This one seems to be pretty g2g out of wrap.

Currently impatiently awaiting 2017 2pc (Nighthawk?) leaks myself.

Hey Chudder - I'm not on insta. you mind throwing the vid up here or on your twitter page?

bubz24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Bubz,

I got to get out and hit it on Sunday night. I don't know a lot of the inner workings of the bat or the technology. We took the wrapper off it and started hitting it right away, One thing I will say is that considering it was brand new it hit the ball very well and the exit speed and distance was good right away.

I would however say that it swung fairly light and I would go up an ounce when you try it, I found it to be a little light and it was messing with my timing a little.

There is a quick video on instagram Chudder43

Ill hopefully be hitting it again this weekend and we can get some more up on it!
I saw the short videos you had up, swings looked good. ;) I picked up a black and green one late this year and have 5-600 swings on it. Love the way it swings and feels. Hits the ball a ton too. LMK when you have some of these on hand buddy and I'll come by and try it out.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Are you qualified for teaching this HTML class fail? :p

Link doesn't work when embedded, same issue I was having trying to share it the other day. Not sure why, it's an IG to forums thing. Always have the same deal with all of Lexx's stuff too.

this HTML class. Value is

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Does it sound as good as it did in the second vid?

Will there be an ASA?

Does the faster break in affect the longevity?