Geezer000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's supposed to be BP. Not no below.
    Geezer000
    Geezer000
    Everything sports wise is shutdown. Right now there is no ball untill juneish at the minimum. We might loose our whole season.......
    G,. How goes it?

Haven't heard as much about Canada and this Covid-19, I hope you guys are ok up there. They finally shut down the county parks middle of this week. I had about 5 to 6 teammates show up for a little no the last two weekends. For only putting about 40-50 swings on the bat it has a lot of potential..
    Hey bro. I just looked at the pics again of the new crush line. Have you had a chance to swing either 2018/9 Crush? I was trying to enlarge the stamp area of the bat and didnt see an ASA stamp. Like I said before, I have been begging for an ASA only stick and am hoping that is released this year. I play with a few guys that hit the ball very hard but both have ASA only sticks.
    Geezer000
    Geezer000
    Haven't swung it yet. Can't wait though. I didn't see a stamp either.
    hlsiii
    hlsiii
    Right on. Just hoping for an ASA only stick. I hate to admit it. But I just bought a Freak PT balanced. I hit a team mates in league and hit it over the high fence at Eddie C Moore in Clearwater. Not bragging, just frustrated. I hit my NH and it went to the fence.
    hlsiii
    hlsiii
    I play more ASA then tourney ball lately.
    I ended up picking up the bat on the left in your profile picture lol. Got a really good deal couldn't pass it up. Is there any huge difference between that one and the newest model beside the handle?
    Geezer000
    Geezer000
    Barrel is basically the same. Handle is thicker, that's about it really. It has great performance though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…