New Material

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
We have some new material in time for worlds and states tourneys. The new DNA Line from elite features 4 way stretch both in MA5009 panels and the full sub shirt. This material makes it more flexible and breathable in areas where we require it. If you looking in the side panels under the arm and the shoulder areas for movement.

The pants will be offered with Nylon ( DNA ) Smooth silk like feel, but durable strong fabric. The Panel will be 4 way stretch polyester mesh.

The other pant option is the thick 12 oz Double Knit Polyester DNA. This material is the same stuff the pros wear. Very thick, but it breathes. The panels will be 4 way stretch mesh polyester. Supply of material is limited we will only have a limited supply for this year.

Thanks

Los
714-787-8445
[email protected]

photostream

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
We are trying to get a shoe order in for 2012 Elite turf with Oregon Duck colors. If you guys want to start I need to put the order in by next week to have by end of August.

Thanks again,

Los

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
We are trying to get a shoe order in for 2012 Elite turf with Oregon Duck colors. If you guys want to start I need to put the order in by next week to have by end of August.

Thanks again,

Los

Off topic but if you putting in a shoe order what about some pink and black one's and could you have them by October for breast cancer awareness month? Just a thought. No one has pink and black anymore. Like the new items!

Doce

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeff they could be in the New material. The new material is an option but it also cost mere.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play

Thanks again,

Los

what exactly will the color scheme be?

Stretch19

Grow up
Jeff they could be in the New material. The new material is an option but it also cost mere.

damn i wish i would have seen this earlier when i placed my order with freddy...i would have loved to try out the new material, after putting holes in both the white and black pants ive bought this year, the stronger stuff is definitely needed

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Are the MA5009 custom pants gonna be at the Elite store off Rush in S. El Monte?............called yesterday and the guy told me to ask Los?

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
The Elite 5009 DNA are starting to trickle in. Right now we have:

1) Navy, with White Pockets and white/navy panel red elite DNA Logo.

2) Black, with Grey and White Panel and pockets Black DNA Logo on panel

3) Charcoal with Grey white panel

4) Grey with White Grey Panel Red White and Navy like sample in picture.

Homey12

facemask
does these shirts run big? they look a little large? BTW I want one of the navy white and red shirts. should I wait for the sale?

shanabanana

The DNA wont be on sale as of yet.. BUt if you plan on ordering stuff at the sale it will save you on shipping to order it all together.

Also the shirts run on the bigger size.. Im 6'1" 195lbs and wear a Large. But im also a guy that likes his stuff fitting not baggy..

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Royal Blue, Royal Blue, Royal Blue Just saying some Royal blue might be nice :) gonna be a nice week the sale this week and then he new Madden football game next. Like Christmas in August! :)

Last edited: