New Mikens

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Any plans to offer any other 12" or 12.5" barreled bats? Every miken seems to be 14" barrel besides freak 12, freak 30, and freakadelic. I'm curious y the patriot senior has 12" but patriot utrip has 14" barrel? A few more options would be awesome and maybe bring prices down a little on freak 12 and freakadelic.

King Hippo

Star Player
I dry swung a 27oz fulk elite (I swing 26oz) and it was super end loaded. Thought about trying 12.5" Jeff hall lite

I swing 26oz as well. The Elite is more endloaded than the F12. It's noticeable dry swinging. I don't notice it as much during actual swings. To me it's not overwhelming. I had a 27oz L2 with the "2 oz" endload and that was a bit much for me. The Elite is not that endloaded and I like the feel a little better than the F12.

If you compare the barrels on Miken to Worth..

The 12 in Mikens are identical to the 12.5 inch worths and the 14 in mikens are identical to the 13.5 inch worth. Its all the about same, slightly diffrrent weighting you could say with different paint. Marketing at its finest. :thumb:

King Hippo

Star Player
^^^truth. Barrels are the same length. But I will say they feel different. Miken barrels feel harder, worth is real soft feeling right out of the wrapper. Not saying either are better than the other, but I get slightly different results. Could all be in my head, but I think the ball comes off the F12 faster and I can keep the ball down easier. I have a hard time keeping the ball down with the elite. Even when I tried to hit the 5-6 hole, everything was going to the fence. Maybe it's the extra endload, maybe it's all in my head.