new mizuno pro-H... now what

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
I just got this and I've never had a glove this nice..... I'm a glove newb and I wear that tag proudly. My question is.... how to break it in. Do I need to condition it, if so with what? I know how to physically break it in, just don't want to mess up the leather with the wrong conditioner.

picture.php

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Just play catch with it. As much as you can. And when the leather gets kinda dry, condition it. DON'T overdo it. When the glove's not in use, keep it wrapped up with a ball in the pocket.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
Just play catch with it. As much as you can. And when the leather gets kinda dry, condition it. DON'T overdo it. When the glove's not in use, keep it wrapped up with a ball in the pocket.

this^^^^ and if it were mine...id only break it in the traditional way of playing catch only. May take longer but will pay off in the long run. Good luck

bradblah

Weeeeee

^^ what he said. i broke my gmp7c in without any aids. just played catch with it for a few weeks and it was GTG. it's broken in nicer than i could have possibly imagined.

when i do condition it, i use mizuno strong oil. just a little dab on the finger (little bigger than pea sized) will do each area fine. it will temporarily very slightly darken it, but after a little time it returns to it's natural color.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
YEs^^^^^ all of the aboe. Just play catch. No conditioner is needed for a year or so.
LOTs–O—Catch!!!!
F

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
got it from the guy who bought it from oc646.... I didn't like the yellow one... but I feel in love with the orange one and stalked jkmbones and he sold it to me.

gsus03

Banned User
Saw a great you tube cideo with brandon phillips on breaking in gloves.

aso the great, and I heard some famous guy here used the water method recently on his jap mizzy and it worked well

got it from the guy who bought it from oc646.... I didn't like the yellow one... but I feel in love with the orange one and stalked jkmbones and he sold it to me.

great pick up hope you like it

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
would the vinci glove conditioner be gtg with this glove. Is it going to lose that suede feeling when I condition it?

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
would the vinci glove conditioner be gtg with this glove. Is it going to lose that suede feeling when I condition it?

the Vinci conditioner is basically Vaseline ..personally, I'd avoid any petroleum based products ..even though it's cheap, my go-to product is Franklin's Dr. Glove ..it's basically a lanolin foam ..doesn't leave any residue or film on your glove and does the job.. also won't affect the color at all