New Pickup.....Pro504

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
Just picked this up, gave her a quick clean and condition. This is my 1st 504 pattern I've owned. First impression is I like the pattern, feels like it plays deep and thus feels a little shorter than listed size of 12.5". Will measure later once I get home again. Feel like it will play plenty wide enough with TIP and once I form it a little more to my liking. But my first insital impressions is I'm a very happy camper with this purchase.

I was axnious to see how the leather felt on the custom Rawlings. Heres a few pics...

Last edited:

10nike

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice purchase, at first I thought it was pro shop one that sold a while back, but then you said it was a custom. Pics are showing for me.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
Nice purchase, at first I thought it was pro shop one that sold a while back, but then you said it was a custom. Pics are showing for me.

Well Im not the OG owner and it appears this one has made its way thru a couple members hands.....can't imagine there being another 504 in navy/timber colorway with the matching finger pad and navy rawlings stiching on the index finger as well????? I only assumed it was a custom....if this is the same one that sold awhile back then yes it is a pro shop

Looks like it cleaned up real nice.
Yea.....a little lexol love goes a long way.

Nice looker J
You going to game it?

That I will be! She'll be out and about tomorrow night at league.....pending how it feels and plays...may use her sat.