New Team SW MI.

b_d_mitchell

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello,
My name is Billy Mitchell. I was the coach of WearYourDesign last year. After winning west silver state, our team has decided to go our separate ways. So I am going to try and do the impossible, build a team from scratch.
What I am looking for is 12 to 14 guys that want to play about every other weekend in NSA tourneys. Ending the year by going to supers in Columbus, Oh.
As of right now I do not have a sponsor, so if you are looking to play for free, no need to reply.
Not sure about league yet, but most likely Farmers in Benton Harbor, Mi.
I am posting this in several places. I will give it a week and see what interest there is.
You can either reply to this post or message me on Facebook.

b_d_mitchell

Addicted to Softballfans
ok let me see how much interest there is. Only 3 or 4 right now. You know anyone else that wants to play?

b_d_mitchell

Addicted to Softballfans
Still looking for 2 infielders and 2 outfielders (that can play a 3 man) to make 14. To play NSA Tournaments. As long as you show on the weekends does not matter where you live.

GVManny27

Addicted to Softballfans
Billy is a great guy to play for and with. Would have been back with the team if I didn't move out of the area.

DC13

Addicted to Softballfans
Interested

Billy I would be interested if you need another pitcher or 1st base. Let me know if you still need someone.

Dave Courtney