New testers wanted

srf1021

Addicted to Softballfans
Will do! Who should I call? The CT air national guard maybe???
The lady evil BP balls are very easy to find once they come down out of orbit

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Sample packs going out today,
Williamson
Johnson
Arambula
Wilson
Gooding
Chan
Taylor
Fortier
Schmidt
Scott
Barker
Hunt
Crume
Wallace
Mahar
Riddle
Henderson
Kecskes

HooterHunter

Addicted to Softballfans
I was looking to order the FP BP balls with the pitching ball last night. It sayd they are out of stock? When do you think they will be back in stock?

slawson86

Addicted to Softballfans
Bobby, got the balls in today. Excellent quality like always... will update when they get used. Thanks again bud

RiddleSoftball2

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my samples today. DD was impressed upon first inspection. We will introduce these into practice on Saturday. Feedback coming soon.

southtexasstang

Addicted to Softballfans
i got...

i got the samples yesterday...gonna take em to practice and let the girls have at it.....will post results and girls opinions later..thanks bobby.........sts

srf1021

Addicted to Softballfans
Recd balls today; took them to indoor hitting practice; tee work and front toss in cages. Girls liked them especially the pitchers! Said they liked the laces and grip they could get on ball. A couple of girls buzzed the tower ,of course!! Can't wait to get them outside come March and April. We have had the lady evil bp balls for 3 years and they are still going strong!!!

EVIL has finally come out with these new Asa fastpitch balls;now it's up to us to help get the word out and get these balls in play

irishfanrock34

Addicted to Softballfans
Got our samples over the weekend. Used them for pitching practice and both the pitchers said they liked the grip and seems. My dtr is the catcher and she was also on board with liking the way they felt and she is picky ... Still have two other pitchers that will throw them this week and then I will put them to use with some tee work and toss drills.

tmolina

Addicted to Softballfans
Bobby we used the samples you sent me in a friendly two nights ago. They play equally to any other fastpitch ball we have played with. My DD likes pitching with the balls as well.
TM