new unis what ya think?

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
not bad; it's one of their cookie-cutter/pre-made logos. not a fan of the numbers though

djscream702

Addicted to Softballfans
Not a fan and if you need quick wounder why you went with Boombah? aren't they in massive delays still?

Shake&Bake

Banned User
Boombah is 2 weeks which is pretty quick. The logo and numbers are ok but nothing great. I saw they had the new Team USA jerseys for the border wars up for the 2010 games in July. They were full dye and looked real nice.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Boombah is 2 weeks which is pretty quick. The logo and numbers are ok but nothing great. I saw they had the new Team USA jerseys for the border wars up for the 2010 games in July. They were full dye and looked real nice.

yes, but those were full dye jerseys. the ones this guy got were reg dye sub, only usually about a 1.5-2 ft sq area of the front/back of the shirt is the design; shirt comes already made. cheaper, and quicker. hence the more basic look.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
That softball looks like it's trying to be reincarnated as a disco ball with all those dots behind it. Not a huge fan of the numbers on the back but at least it's a different look.
You should have had them use the logo in your avy. I know you needed the jerseys quick but they could have easily added that on the shirt for you.

Like was said before, at least the shirt is a clean layout.

Tomahawk

Starting Player
logo

i had a local company use my avy logo and when the blew it up on the shirt it came out terrible......the tomahawk in the back ended up looking like a poodle on the shirt it was awful lol...if we can get money we are gonna do full dye next season or whenever we can make money....any other suggestions on where i should order from next time? and who can make a custom logo pretty cheap, but does a a good job....i dont like real flashy stuff i just like clean logos

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
i had a local company use my avy logo and when the blew it up on the shirt it came out terrible......the tomahawk in the back ended up looking like a poodle on the shirt it was awful lol...if we can get money we are gonna do full dye next season or whenever we can make money....any other suggestions on where i should order from next time? and who can make a custom logo pretty cheap, but does a a good job....i dont like real flashy stuff i just like clean logos

A few good designers have already posted in your thread....Posts #s 2, 5, and 8.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
i had a local company use my avy logo and when the blew it up on the shirt it came out terrible......the tomahawk in the back ended up looking like a poodle on the shirt it was awful lol...s

Wow, just wow... That is truly one of the dumbest things I've heard of a company doing with a piece of art that is only 72dpi and 100pixel wide.

It should only take 15-20 minutes of their time to recreate your logo in Illustrator, even from your 72dpi avy. The tomahawk in the logo isn't that difficult to redo and the font would be even easier to reproduce.

Anyway, if you want I can recreate your avy in vector form tomorrow morning for free. No skin off my balls:cool: PM me your email address and I'll send it over when it's done.

You'll have to have someone else make you a new 'custom' logo if that's what you are looking for. Sorry, just not enough time while at work to hook you up properly.