New Utrip Demar

Softball.com:

devils5607

Professional Douchebag
Larsen and Fish are in Chattanooga, and we got to hit with them last night. Fish had a brand new demar that will be releasing in about a month. He let me swing it, and HOLY ****. Straight gas, and I am not a huge demar fan, I swing 99% Easton. I will be buying this bat, has a few interesting options as well.

Here is the vid of Jeff Flood aka Fish swinging it, Thanks to OnlyWorth10 for shooting the Vid! Below that is just Larsen dopping bombs with his CL22

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpyewG1LvFQ[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1HK7oblEc[/ame]

Joker

looks like a long barrel, pass

also these guys make anything look hot. this doesn't tell us much

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I love these threads.

Let me guess......

Black, no graphics, with an endcap you've never seen before????

So, saying that, how will you have ANY clue the bat you are buying will be ANYTHING close to what you swung?

I recall the F4t4re demos. Everyone loved it. When it dropped (don't get me wrong, some guys still love it) a lot of guys said that it didn't feel the same, hit the same, or have the same endcap.....so what did they really demo?

Who knows.

Ddub

Manager
Demo's never feel exactly the same. Demo's most of the time also have a **** ton of hits on them already. Lets see the final product before we jump the gun.

devils5607

Professional Douchebag
I love these threads.

Let me guess......

Black, no graphics, with an endcap you've never seen before????

So, saying that, how will you have ANY clue the bat you are buying will be ANYTHING close to what you swung?

I recall the F4t4re demos. Everyone loved it. When it dropped (don't get me wrong, some guys still love it) a lot of guys said that it didn't feel the same, hit the same, or have the same endcap.....so what did they really demo?

Who knows.

Good point here, I just know some of the different features the bat will have, which makes me intrigued.

Chubby_43

Demo's never feel exactly the same. Demo's most of the time also have a **** ton of hits on them already. Lets see the final product before we jump the gun.

And Demarini always changes the bat around afterwards..

THESHOE

Starting Player
Does it turn make for a customizable load and weight?

What's the point of that set of features? Does it mean I can make it 26-30oz and any type of load from Bal to 1.5-2oz EL??

Cause that's what would wow me. When someone does it the current golf driver technology way.

Yes, and knob. all interchangeable

devils5607

Professional Douchebag

What's the point of that set of features? Does it mean I can make it 26-30oz and any type of load from Bal to 1.5-2oz EL??

Cause that's what would wow me. When someone does it the current golf driver technology way.

From what I understand you change out the cap to get your desired weight. There will also several different knobs you can put on and remove.

Also this is not an exclusive. But will likely only sold through demarini since there are a lot of different skus that company's would have to keep up with.

B17

Where's Larsen?

You'll be able to change the weight and load, but not by 4 oz. I told you guys last Fall to start saving your money. It ain't going to be cheap and there is no way that you'll get one as a return.

Are those purple shoes that they are wearing?

. . . and those two guys make fun of my pitching? Pfft!

jkwoody22

League ball huer
You'll be able to change the weight and load, but not by 4 oz. I told you guys last Fall to start saving your money. It ain't going to be cheap and there is no way that you'll get one as a return.

wow this is real? golf tech in softball, it's about time

Livestrong63

Addicted to Softballfans
And it has a folding handle to easily tuck into the center console of your vehicle! My black ops roller holds 16 bats like that.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Is fish swinging it right now at the choo choo classic? I'm watching the scene play reds right now