NFL Kickoff Game

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Beast mode spoke a whole sentence. And is possibly coming out of retirement. Has to cleanse though first.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I go the farmer's market on saturday mornings and ol boy cooks up the finest kettle corns. It goes great with all reds

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I need to get to our farmers market and get some green chili's. They go with practically everything.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I get honey, veggies, kettle corn and there's this little Guatemalan or Chilean lady that makes crab meat arepas and they're bomb

stork

This is about the time of game the visiting team may start feeling the altitude. Any good athlete can do alright for awhile, but it can take a toll.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I can mail you some. I still owe you for something last year. I don't remember what, but I think it was fanduel related or some ****. Every year around this time I get more and more upset that I can't play dfs. Punk ass Louisiana

stork

Did you win anything on those? Or more importantly, collect anything if so?
Told fan duel to pound sand when they wanted too much info, but just put 25 into dKing and Yahoo dfs in case I get an itch.

stork

Short growing season? I ****ed around with a zucchini, cucumber and anaheim chili's just for fun. Season to date I have 1 cucumber smaller than my **** and 2 tiny peppers. Zukes are just teasing.

hrdchrgin13

We have a farmers market that ****ers come from all over to. They have some bomb ass corn salsa up there.

Dude that owned it stroked out and hit a car head on last year

Rip

stork

I think there is some definite bias in south for the fantasy lovers.

John Lassiter‏@JohnLassiter
It's not you, it's us, @dmcallister26.

Cr1ruXIXYAAUCwg.jpg

Cr1rxOmWEAAiCeK.jpg

7:39 AM - 8 Sep 2016
125 retweets205 likes

stork

Don't make me post three.

Thank you. That was close. Yeah I'm bored but need dunks to cover.