nfl off season and draft thread

Morris 14

I'm gonna grow some pubes out so I have to part them while using these
image_zpsc290d519.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Like coconuts in size and shape, but made of corundum, and full of quadrillions of parcels of the greatest genetic material in this or any other dimension of the multiverse.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I shave the shaft ..... If i let it grow at all I get chaffed from ***. The sides of my **** look like it was cheese gratered.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Everyone sees right thru this

You want it in your mouth but you can't have that and it makes it worse.

3XC

Big Truss
Ima a grower not a show-er.

Me too. When I used to play hockey and wore a jock with a cup it would mash my taters and when I took it off it was like I had squirrel genitals. I'd take a shower and it would septuple in size in like 10 seconds.

Science and ****.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Willis is smart so probably took care of his money. Did not get the ring but it did not look like they were getting there while he was still at the top of his game. With all these long term effects on the body and mind cropping up I do not blame him one bit. Who knows what kind of problems he would have had he kept playing?
Besides the rams will not have to deal with him any more. yeah

I think they will be fine anyway as they have had a ton of picks lately so should have plenty of depth. It is not defensive players they have had problems picking anyway. It has been receivers but this is a deep wr class and they should grab one early.

J Smith...good riddance. That guy was a beast and I am not sorry to see him go. He was responsible for a lot of aldon's sacks too imo.

Yeah sucks seeing him retire but NOT made at him for doing it. I've NEVER heard anything bad said as Willis The Man

3XC

Big Truss
Kind of my point. Considering the Cowboys probably have/had the best O Line in the NFL, I think he is overvalued.

Forsett led the NFL in yards before contact last year. Best run blocker in the NFL last year was Yanda and it wasn't particularly close.

Dallas might be better overall but the interior of Baltimores line with Osemele, Zuttah and Yanda led the league in asses whipped and weird Martian last names.

3XC

Big Truss
Every team in the AFC East got better, the Patriots got worse, but I still predict their chances of winning the division at 70%.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
The Dolphins must be the other 30% because Cassell/Manuel and Geno/Fitzpatrick are not winning a division, I don't care how good their defenses are.

3XC

Big Truss
The Bills won 9 games with Orton, I dunno. They got better personnel wise. I give them a solid 10% chance to win the division.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of my point. Considering the Cowboys probably have/had the best O Line in the NFL, I think he is overvalued.

I read where bradford wanted him and was going to contact him and try to get him to come to philly. Philly's line was top notch in '13 but injuries hit them early last year.