NFL Off-season moves

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
lockett is antonio brown......he cant be covered

This is basically it in a nutshell. If you chart every route he ran last year, he beats every type of coverage 75-80% of the time. The only other guys who charted at that level last year are Beckham and Brown (and Brown didn't chart anywhere near that level as a rookie). Statistically (as a ROOKIE), Lockett got open as often as any WR in the NFL. Only thing keeping him from being elite for FF purposes is Darrell Bevell.

I'd argue the same is true for Wilson. If they decide to transition the offense to his strengths (as they did in the 2nd half of last year after Lynch went down), he'll be the top scoring FF QB this year.

3XC

Big Truss
I am high on Dangeruss, but he's the cornballiest brother of all time, he makes RG3 look like Louis Farrakhan.

I took his ass is DOOM and I expect his second half of last year to transition, I'm honestly thinking its him or Aaron Rodgers for NFL MVP. All this Ben talk is just nonsense, people are like "Oh, look at his weapons." Its his 5th full season with Antonio Brown. He ain't gonna do anything new.

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
I am high on Dangeruss, but he's the cornballiest brother of all time, he makes RG3 look like Louis Farrakhan.

Back when his teammates criticizing him for not being "black enough" was a story, a guy I know (who is a Seahawks fan) said: "Actually, I think he's *just* black enough".

Primo

fat and famous pablo
back when I criticized Wilson, he wasn't any good and couldn't play QB.....

that's obviously changed.

He use to run around for 5 hours and then hit a guy sprinting straight towards him or find an open guy after broken coverage......then throw a 5 yard out 4 yards out of bounds

i'm sure he has a big season......but **** that guy.......**** him

3XC

Big Truss
He's banging Ciara, most black guys would hate the black guy that is banging Ciara, when their wives look like Vince Wilfork.

Notice that I didn't say "Vince Wilfork's Wife." I said Vince Wilfork.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i hate him because he's trying to steal my white culture......

quit acting like me and act like your kind......always tryna steal my props

Primo

fat and famous pablo
had a wedding for one of my black friends two weeks ago.....

big huge fat girls which gigantic legs dancing and **** and we're all sitting around talking about how that's just the right amount of thick.....

40+ waist lines.....

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Vince married the same girl he would have married if he was a
He's banging Ciara, most black guys would hate the black guy that is banging Ciara, when their wives look like Vince Wilfork.

Notice that I didn't say "Vince Wilfork's Wife." I said Vince Wilfork.

Vince married the same girl he would have married if he drove a Waste Management truck instead of making millions playing football.
9s0tTa5.jpg

3XC

Big Truss
Yeah his wife is somewhat famous since that one dude called her out, was like "dude got an ugly ass wife."

3XC

Big Truss
The browns are the patch of dead grass that keeps getting pissed on by the dog. They have a huge green yard but they keep pissing on one spot.

I don't doubt that RG3 will need to have his chest amputated by week 7.