NFL Off-season moves

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
They traded him.

They still brought him back and kept him despite having drafted 3 RBs.

And he beat out all three rookie RBs (including a 3rd rounder and 5th rounder...) for his spot

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
I like both of these backs, though I didn't end up with either of them. Gut feeling is they split carries 60/40, and right now it's probably 50/50 as to which guy gets which portion of that time share.

The Seahawk you'll be coveting next year is Lockett. Only thing holding him back is the coaches; hopefully they figure out how to get out of their own way and let him do his thing.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
Last year is over.

What has happened since?

Coaches and teammates say he is a new man.

He's proven it when given the chance.

They drafted THREE RBs (showing you how sold they really are on Rawls) and still kept him around.

He beat all other RBs out.

Morris

The Rookie
You're a ****ing idiot. When they have one rb of course they're going to draft three rb's hoping one or two pan out. Jesus Christ. I'm starting Michael Thomas over both of them in a league for week one.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're drafting a RB in the 3rd round, he should be more than a 3rd stringer and be able to beat out a journeyman RB.

Unless the journeyman RB is only 25 and a major athlete that just needed to get his head right.

And you're a dumbass if you're starting a rookie WR ahead of Michael against that Miami D.

Morris

The Rookie
i ended in the money in all of my leagues last year, I don't need some dude beating off to a practice squad player telling me what to do.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
i finish on your moms rack.....she rubs it in.....

great-expectations-o.gif

3XC

Big Truss
i frickin love Michael....and i thougth he was better than Lynch basically every year until the last 1 or 2.....

but i dont believe the hype and i dont think Carroll is the type of guy who just up and lets lazy ****ers turn their life around and start back over....

i think he's better than Rawls...that's how much i like him....but he's always been as good as he is and since when has a ****ty attitude ever held a guy out of a lineup.....never, that's when

jesus christ.....Dallas paid a guy who choke slammed his wife on top of a stack of ak-47s

You got it all wrong. It was his girlfriend and it was a stack of AR15s.