nfl playoffs

Marshenko

I thought the Patriots should've drafted Rick Mirer instead of Drew Bledsoe, my football opinions are almost entirely invalid.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thought the Patriots should've drafted Rick Mirer instead of Drew Bledsoe, my football opinions are almost entirely invalid.

I wanted suh and then get colt mccoy later in the draft.
Suh is pretty good though when he is not suspended.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Former NFL wide receiver Reche Caldwell was one of eight men arrested during a police bust of an illegal gambling operation in Florida on Sunday, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

J187

Welcome to Good Burger
Former NFL wide receiver Reche Caldwell was one of eight men arrested during a police bust of an illegal gambling operation in Florida on Sunday, according to the Tampa Bay Times.

Dude will be OK in the clink with those crazy eyes. No one Gon' **** wit ol' crazy eyes.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Liking more than one team is fine.....unless you never talk about one team until they win and then start posts and use exclamation points and tell everyone youve been a fan forever even though no one has ever heard you mention it

stork

I have always like this years SB winner so don't go bashing me when I told you I was pulling for them already

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the colts won the sb a guy I know had that tattooed on his neck. He says so he would not forget. He is a cowboy fan but only follows them when they are winning so not so much lately. He is not all there though.

stork

Can I get this but with NFL teams?
enhanced-buzz-32231-1364920789-10.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I can cut off my new chiefs tat and send it to you....the scar would be cooler and mean more

chacha15

rec chip
the Seahawks have the pressure on them. They have a full squad though. This looks like it's gonna be an awesome game.

trip

stfu
that was a cheap ass hit on harvin. shoulder right to the face. I hope brees acl ends up in eight pieces

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Did all the raiders fans jump on the Seattle bandwagon and get all dressed up for the game? What a bunch of clowns.