nfl playoffs

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Id take 3.5.....curious where that line moves to. I could see it gettin to 5.5 though

ntz

tricknollegy
if the NFL wasn't so easy to gamble on and have the fantasy aspect it would suffer an image problem like the NBA did in 2000's.

ntz

tricknollegy
also people that say that think they're part of the teams they root for. i'm a fan so things players do that i don't like affect my life in adverse ways

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Anyone can win this thing. Of course, I want Seattle, but San Francisco beating them at home would not be a shock.......Also, I don't trust that ****ing Tom Brady....That guy is just insanely good and doesn't even know when he should lose.

ntz

tricknollegy
look at that guy with his tattoos and his flat brim hat, oooooooh that makes me so mad. in spite of the fact i've been watch adult men run into each other for the last two hours, my sensibilities are now offended.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm trying to picture how Seattle wins this game and I can't

And since most of the annoying ass Seattle fans have been Mia, my hatred is less deep so my bias is lower, I think

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I'm trying to picture how Seattle wins this game and I can't

And since most of the annoying ass Seattle fans have been Mia, my hatred is less deep so my bias is lower, I think

It's filthy with ****ing homers up here.........Makes my head hurt.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
I see no way Seattle can win either. SF has has the following going for them:

Better offensive weapons
experience
better coach
healthy
better

Seattle has:

home field advantage. SF wins by 6 23 -17

ntz

tricknollegy
it feels like it's going to be a sea vs. ne Super Bowl, but i have nothing substantial to back any of that up.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manning needs to win it then retire. I am tired of seeing him play or do commercials. His commercials would run for a couple more years if he wins though but that is preferred to NE winning.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
seattle has a decent defense too, grag

So does SF, hence my not bringing it up.

Manning needs to win it then retire. I am tired of seeing him play or do commercials. His commercials would run for a couple more years if he wins though but that is preferred to NE winning.

Do you read what you post?

"I'm tired of seeing him, i hope he wins so they run commercials for a few more years." god damn

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
I may just hate Earl Thomas, I like Lynch. I really just think SF is better and home field doesn't mean **** in the playoffs. I really just want NE to lose, if they win i may not watch the superbowl.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't like Sherman.....Thomas is very overrated in the run game but he's 5'5 and weighs 87 lbs....I can't hate in a guy that size who still brings the hat....Sherman the guy who shakes his head and celebrates when he got beat by 5 feet and the qb just over threw he ball...."nu uh.....not my way, LOD baby"

Chancellor > both

trip

stfu
erin andrews was dripping wet talking about earl thomas.

it all depends what sf does on defense.. if they flood the box like arizona and the rams did, and harvin is out sf will win by 20

Primo

fat and famous pablo
If Wilson will run the damn football, Seattle is so tough

I have no idea why he won't take off more.....I assume he doesn't want to be labelled as a running qb. It's the only thing I can think of. How many times has he given lynch the ball on the read option only to get 4 yds when he could have walked for twenty