Miami at San Diego E
Denver at Pittsburgh PIT -5.5 44.5
Cincinnati at San Francisco CIN -4.5 40.5
Arizona at Philadelphia ARI -3.5 50.5
Detroit at New Orleans NO -3 50.5

3XC

Big Truss
I like Washington at home in a pick em.

Check the weather, the O/U at 43 for Bears at Vikes seems low. If its sunny and over 40 degrees they'll easily surpass that number.

3XC

Big Truss
That Cleveland/Baltimore game was very entertaining. If you like crazy exciting ends to football games, that was the best game of the year, and the most talked about.

3XC

Big Truss
I also think Cincy covers easily, Dalton being hurt doesn't change the line, the run game, or the defense. SF just got smashed by dookie ass Cleveland and gave up what, 9 sacks or some ****? Ridiculous. 4.5 points is easy. ****, KC is giving up 8 at Baltimore and the Ravens are no worse than SF.

Cincy -4.5 is easy money.

3XC

Big Truss
ravens are worse than the 9ers since they lost that game

SF gave up 9 sacks to the Browns, a team the Schaub Ravens beat.

The Niners are worse if Schaub plays. The Ravens are the worst team in the NFL with Clausen under center.

3XC

Big Truss
Ah yes. Kaepernick's last effective game as an NFL starter. The Ravens secondary sure makes opponents look good.

hrdchrgin13

I did argue with some Falcon fans about Harballs the other day 3.

We were talking about the Falcons playing like ****, and I brought up superior coaches

Marshenko

Meanwhile Donald Trump endorsed Joe Flacco.

"I think Joe Flacco is actually a very elite quarterback. He won a Super Bowl, he did it really to a certain extent with that great arm of his. I would say, absolutely, he is an elite quarterback."

3XC

Big Truss
Donald Trump endorsing you > you endorsing Donald Trump.

Also Flacco will still be in the NFL in 5 years, and that loser Brady won't. He'll be off doing loser things like having his balls washed by Miss Universe contestants on one of his private islands, or a hovercraft in proximity to one, so there. Loser.