NFL Week 16: Thats quite enough out of you, Primo.

3XC

Big Truss
San Diego +5.0 47.0
Oakland -5.0

Washington +3.0 47.0
Philadelphia -3.0

New England -3.0 45.5
NY Jets +3.0

Chicago +3.0 45.5
Tampa Bay -3.0

Houston NL
Tennessee NL

Indianapolis +1.0 44.0
Miami -1.0

Carolina -7.0 47.0
Atlanta +7.0

Pittsburgh -10.0 47.5
Baltimore +10.0

Cleveland +12.5 42.5
Kansas City -12.5

San Francisco +9.0 43.0
Detroit -9.0

Dallas +6.0 42.5
Buffalo -6.0

Jacksonville +3.5 52.0
New Orleans -3.5

St Louis +13.5 40.5
Seattle -13.5

Green Bay +4.5 49.5
Arizona -4.5

NY Giants +5.5 45.5
Minnesota -5.5

Cincinnati +3.5 40.5
Denver -3.5

3XC

Big Truss
Crazy that my first instinct seeing this was Jacksonville to cover in New Orleans.

trip

stfu
i don't think the seahawks win. the rams post buffet **** all over them in every way last game

Marshenko

The AFC playoffs are absolute garbage... The Bengals, playoff Manning, Houston ... the only mild threats are Pittsburgh and KC

trip

stfu
idgaf if the rams were 0-14, they always seem to play the seahawks tough no matter where it's at

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rams cover hawks win is what i am thinking. Do not count out the hawks winning by the points though or the rams winning the game or even a tie. Other than those possible scenarios i do not have a clue how it might go but i am going with the first one atm.

3XC

Big Truss
The AFC playoffs are absolute garbage... The Bengals, playoff Manning, Houston ... the only mild threats are Pittsburgh and KC

Andy Reid is really good at getting to conference championship games. He's like, the best at it.

It very well may shake out that the Steelers are the 6 and KC the 5, which would put Pittsburgh at lame duck Denver for a rematch of a game where the Steelers actually broke Brock Osweiler's spirit. KC would demolish Houston, the Steelers would bounce Denver, then Pittsburgh would go to NE and KC would go play the McCarron Bengals, and smash them too.

KC at NE or KC at home against the Steelers, either would be possible. A 5 has never hosted a 6 in the AFCC, it ALMOST happened a couple times, almost.

Stretch19

Grow up
idgaf if the rams were 0-14, they always seem to play the seahawks tough no matter where it's at

seattle beat the rams 20-6 in seattle in 2014...after losing to them in stl

seattle beat the rams 27-9 in seattle in 2013...after beating them 14-9 in stl

seattle beat the rams 20-13 in seattle in 2012...after losing to them in stl

seattle beat the rams 30-13 in seattle in 2011...after beating them 24-7 in stl

seattle beat the rams 16-6 in seattle in 2010...after losing to them in stl

the rams have not won in seattle since 2004, 33-27 OT; rams went on to beat them 3 times that year...pretty wild

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i want to see KC go to NE......that'd be optimum viewing for me

however, i actually like the raper more than the pats so i'm cheering for the steelers....or who else is playing new england.

plus i think KC can win there.....even though i dont think we can beat Pitt anywhere.......

i'm spun

3XC

Big Truss
If KC makes the SB that would be something, WS loss, WS win, SB appearance in a short span.

I almost said "In an 18 month span" but Lt. Stretch would come running in here with his badge out and tell me exactly how many days it was, down to the hour. No you're wrong coinel sanders, mamas right.

Stretch19

Grow up
If KC makes the SB that would be something, WS loss, WS win, SB appearance in a short span.

I almost said "In an 18 month span" but Lt. Stretch would come running in here with his badge out and tell me exactly how many days it was, down to the hour. No you're wrong coinel sanders, mamas right.

no i just call you out on actually BS you spew, like the 3 pt line in the NBA is closer now than it was when drazen petro played...good one skippy

3XC

Big Truss
no i just call you out on actually BS you spew, like the 3 pt line in the NBA is closer now than it was when drazen petro played...good one skippy

Or presuming you knew where I lived when I never told you, but you scoured the ****ing site to find out.

Weirdo.

Stretch19

Grow up
lulz, scoured the site? yeah that must have been it, either that or i simply asked if you lived in towson b/c there was a total wine there...stfu clarence

Stretch19

Grow up
i love when youre wrong about **** you spew though, its amazing...you simply skip over the dumb stuff you said, like the 3 pt line was now shorter and fire off about something else to try and turn things around...its real cute

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Emanuel_Yarborough.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up
you tried any of those beers yet? i had the pernicious IPA when i was in asheville this weekend and was a big fan...