Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets N/A
Oakland Raiders at Pittsburgh Steelers PIT -6
New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers NYG -1
Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers ATL -3
Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts DEN -3
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys DAL -2.5
Chicago Bears at San Diego Chargers

Morris 14

I'm putting $200 on fanduel tournies, **** it. If I lose them all I'll blame you and your stupid ****ing picks

3XC

Big Truss
Teams I'm liking:

Raiders at Steelers. I like Oakland to cover. I think 6 points is too much for a team that looked pretty hapless on offense last year with Bell out of the lineup. Ben didn't play well, overthrowing a lot of guys last week and is not 100%. Oakland is playing extremely well on offense and is actually a talent rich team right now. Carr is for real, the Steelers demoralizing home loss last week doesn't help. They're not really in the AFC North race anymore. Raiders to cover.

Carolina is +3 at home? Bettors are sleeping hard on the Panthers right now. Maybe they get lit up by an angry Rodgers? Who knows. Interesting that a 7-0 gets points at home. Thats nuts.

A team is playing against Gabbert and only has to cover a 3 point spread? Pick Atlanta.

And somehow Dallas is favored, in spite of losing every game without Romo, and looking pretty listless last week. Eagles.

Thems my picks. I didn't make a Carolina/GB pick, I just was commenting on it. Atlanta, Philly, Oakland, none of them are locks, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

3XC

Big Truss
I'm putting $200 on fanduel tournies, **** it. If I lose them all I'll blame you and your stupid ****ing picks

I'm most confident about Atlanta covering that 3 point spread in SF. I mean Santa Clara. Wherever the **** they play now.

3XC

Big Truss
In FD? Niners defense sucks against the run and pass. I don't know, they're probably both overpriced.

3XC

Big Truss
I still want them at 3 though lol.

News: Ray Rice in pads, trying out in Pittsburgh right ****ing now.

Whoa.

3XC

Big Truss
i'm suprised...delo has looked the best h'es looked in a couple years.....

I doubt they'd sign him to be the starter. They'd sign him to be a 3rd down pass catching back, he also will learn the offense very quickly and play his ass off. He feels scorned and put out and unfairly treated by the NFL, sitting at home watching Greg Hardy assault his own coaching staff while he is blackballed from the game.

He might not ever put on a uniform again, but I wager if he does he will play inspired football. He was hurt in 2013 recall, all that talk about him being old and stuff. He was hurt the entire year. Of course he looked slow.

Pierre Thomas, older than Rice, was signed today. Gore, Lynch, Peterson, Forte, none of these guys are spring chickens. Rice is still under 30, and has had more or less 24 months of no contact, he might have miles left. We shall see.

The team signed Vick, I mean ****. That dude was in actual prison.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i guess he has to take wwhatever is offered if he wants a chance.....

it's shocking no one has given him a shot yet.....'i mean honestly, she probably deserved it

3XC

Big Truss
If we're all equal, then Rice should be treated the same as if he punched some dude.

He should be treated the same as Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy. etc. Not different because Mildred Pearlclutcher saw the video on TMZ. If his wife was darker skinned and less white looking his punishment would have been less severe. Think about that. Punch a black ass nappy haired dark girl and the howls of outrage are few and far between, punch a high yella green eyed girl that is half white, you'd think you just murdered baby Jesus.

ntz

tricknollegy
he's treated different because he's an infinity year old rb that was already on the downside of his career before he got suspended playing the most disposable position in the NFL

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
The video did him in and Goodell is a complete puss. If she was a nappy headed hoe....hard to say....less outrage, prolly. Though, that radio guy got reamed for merely calling a basketball player a nappy headed hoe and she wasn't all that attractive, iirc.

The Rice saga is a good microcosm of what women and their limp wristed enablers want: equality when it suits them, snowflake treatment when it suits them. Like ol Schopenhauer said - they're children.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Atl scored 10 vs Tenn. I just don't like em off turf, but I would be hard pressed to take SF this week even at +20.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I like your picks, but I'm all but done with NFL unless I see real locks. Oakland -6 is nice. They're playing really good football. I'll watch the line shifts for a few more days, though. I've been hot like fire in college all year. I'll be getting shut down by local authorities soon, I'm sure.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'm keeping my eye on the NYG and Denver line, too. I like NYG alot, Denver to cover late, and lots and lots of unders. Like, every NFL game may go under.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny you can learn so much about social injustices in the sports section.
3 turns anything into a pulpit.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
barf.png

justinstp

PayPal Ready
What's the lock this week? Straight-up winner? I can't take GB PITT SEA DEN NE NYJ ATL STL

I'm looking at Saints at home against Tennessee, although this interim coaching **** has me a little concerned. Or, Bengals at home against the Browns, but I'm also scared of all Thursday night games. 34 people left, $77k on the line.