NHL 2014 playoffs

jjgerard

The Rookie
Hopefully the Rangers can keep the Pens out of the Penalty Box. Apologize to the ref, take the blame, confess to a crime you didn't commit, do what ever it takes...I just can't bear to watch another Rangers Power Play...

They've been killinggg us...thankfully they were able to push for a game 7 but I'm going to be a nervous wreck the whole game. :eek:

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
Cindy the ***** gonna have a loooong offseason and face many questions. Whining and crying instead of leading his team, for the second straight postseason.

Lundqvist is virtually unbeatable right now. Hope it carries over into the next round.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
2c932011c392e4db9c1d7eb139a6c175.gif

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Nothing like being completely quiet and then coming and talking smack after the fact.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
Nothing like being completely quiet and then coming and talking smack after the fact.

And if he had the chance to meet Sidney Crosby, he'd probably drop down on his knees and offer a lifetime supply of blowies.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
And if he had the chance to meet Sidney Crosby, he'd probably drop down on his knees and offer a lifetime supply of blowies.

Pretty sure I wouldn't.

The injustice which sometimes happens in sports is that Cindy gets a Cup while a true leader and hockey player like Iginla probably won't.

bobber_1077

Pretty sure I wouldn't.

The injustice which sometimes happens in sports is that Cindy gets a Cup while a true leader and hockey player like Iginla probably won't.

What makes Iggy more of a leader and hockey player than Crosby?
Crosby has captained TWO SC Wins, and an Olympic GOLD...
What exactly has Iggy lead ANY of his teams to?

I'm not even a huge Crosby supporter, but the amount of hate he receives is ridiculous...he IS the best player in the world.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans

I'm not even a huge Crosby supporter, but the amount of hate he receives is ridiculous...he IS the best player in the world.

Could it be that he cries constantly throughout a game? I don't know for sure but I'm assuming that's why. If he acted like someone like Messier in leadership he might get some respect or took his punishment by giving it back like Ovi he might get more respect. He totally falls apart when things get tough. It's like he feels he's entitled to every break and everything should go his way. Once again I'm not sure if those are the reasons why people hate him...

Raider29

Vinz Clortho

He's also been the "leader" of some teams that have collapsed terribly in the playoffs the past 5 seasons, with him front and center. Those gold medal teams he was on were stacked with leaders other than him. He has one Cup, not two.

Maybe people wouldn't hate him so much if he didn't whine constantly to the refs at every stoppage. Or if he didn't dive so much. Or if he didn't cheap shot opponents so much.

Best player in the world? Perhaps, at least talent-wise. But there are several players many would take over him. And as far as talent combined with leadership goes, Toews >>> Crosby.

Iggy shoulda had the Cup in '04. His leadership over the years in Calgary, especially that season, is beyond question.

Flash

Pretty sure I wouldn't.

It takes a big man to denigrate another man by calling him a woman's name. I guarantee you he wouldn't respond with such childish, boorish behaviour.

And that makes him a better person than you.

Also, you suck at life.

Flash

Iggy shoulda had the Cup in '04. His leadership over the years in Calgary, especially that season, is beyond question.

No. No, it isn't. Lots of people have questions about his leadership in Calgary. Just because a guy smiles for the camera and does nice things in the community doesn't make him a good leader in the dressing room.

Damn, dude. You think you know a lot more than you do.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow there's more cheap shots going on here than Malkin after the whistle... Bwaa ha ha

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
No. No, it isn't. Lots of people have questions about his leadership in Calgary. Just because a guy smiles for the camera and does nice things in the community doesn't make him a good leader in the dressing room.

They may question his leadership in Calgary...but they don't anywhere else in the hockey world. He scores, hits, sticks up for his teammates...and he has won the award for leadership in the NHL while he was in Calgary.

Unfortunately his last two forays into the playoffs ended early....but he does deserve a cup before he retires.

Flash

The only players who deserve a Cup are the ones who win one.

Get the **** out of here with that sentimental bull****. If a guy never won a Cup, he didn't deserve to win one.

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
The only players who deserve a Cup are the ones who win one.

Get the **** out of here with that sentimental bull****. If a guy never won a Cup, he didn't deserve to win one.

Seriously? So the third and fourth line plug that rides the bench on a great team, they all deserved a cup...but the guy who was a warrior his whole career and had the misfortune of playing on a crap team didn't deserve a championship...lol.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
It takes a big man to denigrate another man by calling him a woman's name. I guarantee you he wouldn't respond with such childish, boorish behaviour.

And that makes him a better person than you.

Also, you suck at life.

We get it. You love the guy and his puffy, pouty, collagen enhanced lips. Unfortunately, most hockey fans see him without the same adoration. We see him for what he is, a whiner. A highly talented whiner, but still a whiner.

In fact, the NHL poster boy is basically hated by 90% of the fans across the league. Even Flyers fans were celebrating Cindy's recent playoff collapse. Which is remarkable when you consider that their hatred of Cindy outweighs their hatred for the Rangers, a hatred built over generations.

Flash

Seriously? So the third and fourth line plug that rides the bench on a great team, they all deserved a cup...but the guy who was a warrior his whole career and had the misfortune of playing on a crap team didn't deserve a championship...lol.

I see you have issues with understanding how sports actually work, but that's OK. You keep up with that if it helps you sleep at night.