NHL 2014 playoffs

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
Flash is laying it on pretty thick and slathering it on the whole slice right here. Let's wait to hear back from the guy who says role players on a team don't "deserve" to win.

I find it offensive that he thinks people who never played the game aren't capable of understanding its intricacies.

I can think of two off the top of my head: Ken Hitch**** and Scotty Bowman.

Besides which, I did play the game.

Flash

You are clearly either too stupid or too busy spouting internet cliches and insults to defend anything you say. Which indicates that you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Please continue seeking attention and posting insults rather than adding anything to a discussion. Clearly you are in over your head...go back to pretending you know everything and then pretending you are superior to everyone else...you must have a very sad life. Please don't hurt anything rushing to the keyboard to dazzle me with another internet catch phrase like butthurt. There are books available at the library on hockey and team sports also many fine websites that have information on the game. Try learning just a little about a topic so you can at least present the facade of some knowledge before moving directly to insults and grandstanding.

Sweetie, I don't need to defend myself to an e-toughie like you. I've taken down men in live conversation over knowledge of hockey, history, statistics, etc.

But you ... you're just boring.

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
Sweetie, I don't need to defend myself to an e-toughie like you. I've taken down men in live conversation over knowledge of hockey, history, statistics, etc.

But you ... you're just boring.

Sugar pie your full of **** and I recognize an attention seeker with insecurity issues when I see one. Explain to me how someone "takes some one down" In a conversation? That statement alone reveals so much about your bloated self image. History and statistics are great for a trivia game or rotisserie league but that teaches you nothing about leadership or makes you an expert on hockey.
Scotty Bowman played up to junior hockey in Quebec before he had to move to coaching, so yes he played. Ken Hitch**** worked his way up through the coaching ranks from the lowest level to the highest, so I think maybe he learned a few things about hockey and coaching on that journey.

Strapping on your skates to play shinny doesn't equal playing the game.

You made a stupid statement denigrating Iginla as a leader. Then when questioned you went right to insult. Which is what people do when they can't back up there position.

You are a one trick pony...good luck taking people down in conversation...maybe email Doctor Phil and see if he can have you on the show to work on your insecurity...think of all the attention.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Please go back and find the post where I said a role player didn't deserve to win the cup. It will take you some time because it was never said. I am referring to such long serving career NHL'ers like Eric Perrin or a Josef Vasicek who played very little for their teams contributed nothing and still are considered Stanley Cup Champions. Meanwhile career warriors like Dionne or Iginla despite all they gave to the league and their team they did not win the cup. Do you honestly believe a guy who played 3 regular season games and played a few post season games deserved their name on the Stanley cup more than a guy with 550 plus goals and a guy with 700 plus goals who played for over 20 productive seasons?

Yes I do. He played that 3 regular season games during a season his team won the cup. Whatever his part was, he was on the winning team. Sorry for Iginla, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. It would be nice to see and he is a talented player, but the only way to get a cup is to be on a winning team. I'll be you voted for Obama.

Flash

Yes I do. He played that 3 regular season games during a season his team won the cup. Whatever his part was, he was on the winning team. Sorry for Iginla, but that is the way the cookie crumbles. It would be nice to see and he is a talented player, but the only way to get a cup is to be on a winning team. I'll be you voted for Obama.

Precisely.

Hazate acts like I reduced Jarome Iginla to a plug just because I said no player deserves to win a Cup. And now he can't let that go. But this is coming from someone who refers to hockey players as "warriors."

Which explains a lot.

Flash

And FWIW, Iginla will be scooped up by the Flames management team the day he retires from playing. He's certainly had enough practice at it.

But I couldn't possibly know what I'm talking about. I'm just a silly little girl who thinks she knows it all.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
Waiting.... Wow that's really unfamiliar territory for the rangers... They have been so conditioned to playing seven I bet half the team flys to Montreal tonight just out of habit.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
Ryan... Ryan baby stop yelling... I got you 5million... Wha? Stanley Cup what? With 5mil you could buy as many cups and saucers you want...geez what an ungrateful sob...I got him the money.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
I know the derps in here are, especially ones who think Flyers fans are a temperature checker for the entire league.

That's not exactly what I said, sweetie. Anyway, this thread is about the playoffs, so Crosby is irrelevant to the discussion.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
Ryan... Ryan baby stop yelling... I got you 5million... Wha? Stanley Cup what? With 5mil you could buy as many cups and saucers you want...geez what an ungrateful sob...I got him the money.

Lol. What an awesome overplay of one's hand. Cally played all those years for this chance, and now he gets to watch from his hme in Tampa. I'm sure it's a really NICE home because of the money he got. But I bet he'd rather be playing and a few million short.

Then again, without Marty St. Louis on this team, the Rangers are probably not going to the finals, so there's that also.

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
LA - Chicago has possibly been the best series I've watched in quite some time. These teams are building that kind of playoff rivalry that we saw with Detroit - Colorado and Edmonton - Calgary. Game 7 is gonna be great to watch, but if I was a fan of either team I'd be a nervous wreck.

chacha15

rec chip
What a series. stupid Time Warner doesnt carry NBCS. caught some of tonight's game at the gym though. wow, just wow. I dont see how diehard fans don't catch a stroke over games like these. Still great comeback by the defending champs to make it a game 7 and go into OT at that. Let's go L.A. vs N.Y. now

ATL Rookie

Manager
So many missed opportunities and so much sloppy play by the Hawks again tonight. 3 of the Kings goals were Hawks standing around watching while the Kings drive the net for an easy goal off a rebound or deflection.

Mike Brady

If they were standing around watching then they were probably gassed. a 7 game series can do that to you. How long is each period, about 20 minutes? then let alone after intermissions you have to get going again.

Flash

Hawks have been looking gassed for several games. They were hanging on by a wing and a prayer.

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
No. No, it isn't. Lots of people have questions about his leadership in Calgary. Just because a guy smiles for the camera and does nice things in the community doesn't make him a good leader in the dressing room.

As usual a selective memory...this is what I can't get over...but you keep twisting. You said a Iginla was not a good leader....and please tell me what calling a player a warrior says about me?

Was that the first time you ever heard a player in any sport referred to as a warrior?

Really curious to hear what it says about me...let me get some popcorn this should be classic.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
No. No, it isn't. Lots of people have questions about his leadership in Calgary. Just because a guy smiles for the camera and does nice things in the community doesn't make him a good leader in the dressing room.

As usual a selective memory...this is what I can't get over...but you keep twisting. You said a Iginla was not a good leader....and please tell me what calling a player a warrior says about me?

Was that the first time you ever heard a player in any sport referred to as a warrior?

Really curious to hear what it says about me...let me get some popcorn this should be classic.

You know whats classic? You getting your **** pushed in by a woman. You have posted like 30 times in this thread without a single valid point or argument.

And learn how to ****ing quote you reject. Your inability to quote just made me look as stupid as you.