nice try chris morey

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
Plain and simple you are a joke to this board. I got lucky the bat I sent him came back to me because of Addressee Unknown, he said he sent it out on the 14th today is the sat the 22 still nothing. And when this is going on he tries to make another deal with me and telling me don’t worry the bat will be at your door tomorrow that was on Thursday I told him I’m not sending anything until I see a bat at my door and if I do see one ill send the bats we were going to trade over night and as I stated before in this post NO BAT. Chris you my friend are a joke nice try buddy.
P.S you missed out on a sweet deal my 250 hit OG ext for your beat to **** Stealth SCN5B

chris morey

<font color="Red">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
***** are u ****ing kidding i still have my bat u had a bad deal going with golden boy what makes me want to send u mine i have got good deals u told me u sent my bat before u even got my address,nowthats a red flag for me i didnt get ur bat nor u didnt get mine,now fix ur deals before u leave bad feedback

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
***** are u ****ing kidding i still have my bat u had a bad deal going with golden boy what makes me want to send u mine i have got good deals u told me u sent my bat before u even got my address,nowthats a red flag for me i didnt get ur bat nor u didnt get mine,now fix ur deals before u leave bad feedback

and he Lies to boot, you are funny as hell dog:D We exchange addresses at the same time I gave you mine and you gave yours, why would I make a deal and not get your address think about it. You just got caught. And a bad deal is ****ing someone over thing happened with 2 bats I sent out that day and everything is done nothing needed to be fixed. If in fact i tald you i sent it out before i got your address (lol) why would you tell me that you sent the bat on thursday when you never sent it. good try next time try to rip off someone else that is dumber then you (i know that Dumber is not a word but thats all i can come up with that you would understand)

Last edited:

chris morey

u a lie man i never gave u my address till fri night and also u said the bats was returned to u,y u worried we still got our stuff ,its ok thats y i always ship first,i dont need anyone to ship to me before hand

chris morey

this would not have been a bad deal and is not,i just got a few red flags from u that made me not ship first and thank god cause u never sent mine,now ship golden boy his voltage and crush for the scn5 u have had since the 3rd

young_gun3

Addicted to Softballfans

pot calling the kettle black?

young_gun3

Addicted to Softballfans
this would not have been a bad deal and is not,i just got a few red flags from u that made me not ship first and thank god cause u never sent mine,now ship golden boy his voltage and crush for the scn5 u have had since the 3rd

what were the red flags for you to not ship to me? and the other 2?

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
plead your case as much as you want scammer we know what you are about
p.s show me the pm were i asked for your address after i told you i sent the bat

young_gun3

Addicted to Softballfans
quit bashing i didnt u still have all receipts

so ****ing what, i can bash all i want, it took ya 2 months to get me my ****, and traded the same 2 bats to 3 diff ppl you act like u returning everyone stuff was sooo nice of you.....all you did was give us what was owed 2 months late

chris morey

im no basher ill leave that to other people the bad deal i had was a mistake on my part and im trying to clear my name,i didnt go and make a new account like other people i just take the good with the bad and try to build my name up,as far as dupe we both didnt ship like we was supposed to so its not a bad deal,i still have my scn5b ,im done with this,if noone wants to deal with me fine if they do fine all my deals are clear and had numerous since the bad one

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
Private Message: Re: let me no about
11-15-2008, 01:22 PM
chris morey
The Rookie

Re: let me no about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what u got left and u get the extended out???urs is sent

Last edited:

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans
look at the date that right there tell you that you are a liar cheater and a jerk and also i didnt tell you i ship them yet you clown

Last edited:

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
quit bashing i didnt u still have all receipts

Listen, slick! You should be ultra courteous to young_gun3 after the way you yanked him around for such a long time. You friggin disappeared during that time with no communication and not even returning phone calls. Now you're back like it never even happened?!?!? When young_gun3 speaks, all you should say back to him is: "Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

chris morey

and young gun u are wrong also i had 3 b1"s and thd demo was traded after they came back from u and then i found out u never received them thats where it was my fault,i said it was my fault,but i still do not now where the money orede got cashed i just no it did ,now i said that was my fault i didnt try to get over on u or no one,everyone got there stuff now please let it lie down

chris morey

i do not have the one that says where u have my address and i never sent it im done u all have fun

bdeezy86

I CORRECT UR 'LTS' PRICES
y is anyone dealing with chris morey?! It just took me a grand total of 30 seconds to search in here and half his deals have bad words said about them. **** **** **** **** that

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I find this interesting too. I bet I've shipped THOUSANDS of parcels including here, sleazebay and when mgr of shipping and receiving dept and NEVER had a parcel returned as undeliverable. Just lucky, I guess.

Stretch19

Grow up
chris morey: at least hit the spell check before you send your messages. now not only do you look like a crook and a cheat, you look like an dumb son of a b itch too