Nicest park you've ever played in

30 packer

Panty Dropper
Golden Eagle in Sparks, Nv hands down is the nicest on the West Coast , BLD Vegas doesn't even compare to it but is a close second.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Cow Pasture #1 and Cow Pasture #2 in Jackson, WY sucks ass

Sewell-Thomas in Tuscaloosa, AL, Fain Park and Lagoon Park in Montgomery, AL used to be nice, haven't played there in 7 years though

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
Peoria Sports Complex. Home of the Mariners and Padres Spring Training. Was playing men's baseball at the time. League games were on the back fields but the championship was on the main stadium. Absolutely ridiculous how nice those fields are. Explains why there are rarely bad hops.

rat bastard

Depends what time of year it is

snoball2_zps467ce802.jpg

uic_zps2f1a75cd.jpg

trip

stfu
i've played both softball and baseball at safeco field. baseball a few times.. high school and legion games were played there as well as a men's baseball league i paid like $300 for one ****ing inning.. but i got to pitch off the mound so it was worth it.

softball was kind of retarded. just a charity game / homerun derby in the middle of winter.

out here i just break my ****ing fingers on bad hops. **** softball.

trip

stfu
even awesomer umpires where they've figured out how to slow down time without the help of stewie griffin

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
Littleton Colorado used two complexes at 1997 Usssa C worlds when I was there... We didn't play on the good complex in any of our four games. Can't remember the name of the compl. But I think it had four fields

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Baseball:
Sunken Diamond (Stanford University)
Packard Stadium (ASU)

Softball-Wise:
Rainbow Fields (Modesto, CA)

Twin Creeks (Sunnyvale, CA-- the fields are okay, but the complex is neat)

Wild Wild of Sports (Orlando, FL)-- The only drawback.. the walk to the fields, but most of the workers will pick you up on their golf carts, and give you a ride to your field.

Grande Park(Myrtle Beach, SC-- Turf Fields).. GREAT in the Winter/Spring/Fall... in the Summer, people have had their turfs/cleats melt due to how hot the fields get.

Citizens Park(Aiken, SC)-- Very nice fields.. wish there was more tournaments played there during the year

Last edited:

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
ESPN Wide World of Sports...then in a distant second plance, Princess Anne Athletic Complex in Virginia Beach

Princess anne is 2 hours from me. Really great complex.

Walnut Creek, NC and the turf fields in Myrtle Beach, SC.

These were going to get my votes as well, with Myrtle Beach being by far the nicest Ive ever played on. All turf, 9 field complex. Well lit. Awesome place to play.

I see you are in midlothian, who do you play with?

Botetourt in Troutville, VA. Didn't play there, but called an ASA National there in 2009.

That place is softball heaven.

Havent been there but hear great things.

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
Golden Eagle is unreal but the problem
Right now is there is zero shade... Maybe in ten years with what trees they planted it will be even nicer. But that freak with the whale tail sticking out has to calm down about the outside drinks and sun flower seeds

Twin creeks infields are the worst... The wind is brutal cuz of the bay... Even summer nights the 900/1000 games it can get cold... The bar is off the hook though

As for Littleton Colorado it's the one and only place I played worlds where I don't remember the names of the complexes... I do remember the nice one had huge backstops and one field might have been a baseball field...

It was a blur as we were drunk out of our mind in the rain/mist drinking free keg beer... Think and Ohio team beat Blockbuster out of Florida in the ship hmmmmm???

Cuervo13

Addicted to Softballfans
How could I forget OKC??? Dammit top 5 of all time for sure

Just stay away from
Brick town after midnight hahaahahaahah or you'll spend 10 hours in the tank like a few of our teammates did haahaha

twinb

Star Player
For baseball, Dodgers Stadium.

Softball, haven't really played anywhere nice yet. Beverly Hills Park wins due to lack of competition I guess. Only other place is Memorial Park in Santa Monica. Neither are as nice as the parks some of you all listed.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
Parks I visit out of town generally seem nicer just because they are different. Played at the Wide World of Sports in Orlando so many times I guess I do not appreciate it as much. Do not get the nice scenery here in Florida as some of you do. Jet Blue Park (Fenway replica) in Ft. Myers is solid and many small town parks throughout the State are pretty well kept.

mr.chata

Addicted to Softballfans
Played in plenty of BLDs but nicest would be Los angeles angels stadium
Played 3 or 4 St.jude turnys on that field. Really cool to see ur self playing on the jumbo tron

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Golden Eagle is unreal but the problem
Right now is there is zero shade... Maybe in ten years with what trees they planted it will be even nicer. But that freak with the whale tail sticking out has to calm down about the outside drinks and sun flower seeds

Twin creeks infields are the worst... The wind is brutal cuz of the bay... Even summer nights the 900/1000 games it can get cold... The bar is off the hook though
As for Littleton Colorado it's the one and only place I played worlds where I don't remember the names of the complexes... I do remember the nice one had huge backstops and one field might have been a baseball field...

It was a blur as we were drunk out of our mind in the rain/mist drinking free keg beer... Think and Ohio team beat Blockbuster out of Florida in the ship hmmmmm???

That is what I probably miss the most about Twin Creeks. Playing ball, then going upstairs to the bar and heckling some of the guys playing on Field 1(use to be the Budweiser Field)..

Yeah, I know when you played on a couple of those fields (7-10), there was hardly no chance of hitting a bomb with the wind coming off the bay