Nike Gamer iD Air Max

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Does anyone have any experience with these? They look like the most comfortable cleat option out. I'm getting tired of nearly giving at bats up from slipping in the bat box. I spotted a few member of Resmondo wearing these in the Major WS and a lot of pro baseball players use 'em.

Gamer_outsole

Air
img-thing

Sugar

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have any experience with these? They look like the most comfortable cleat option out. I'm getting tired of nearly giving at bats up from slipping in the bat box. I spotted a few member of Resmondo wearing these in the Major WS and a lot of pro baseball players use 'em.

If you are talking about the bright orange shoes that Salas and Jeremy Yates were wearing, they were not the cleats you posted. They were regular Nike Air Max that were custom made into cleats by a company in NY. If you can find the recording of their game against Red's Astros on youtube, you'll see KB talk about them multiple times.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
If you are talking about the bright orange shoes that Salas and Jeremy Yates were wearing, they were not the cleats you posted. They were regular Nike Air Max that were custom made into cleats by a company in NY. If you can find the recording of their game against Red's Astros on youtube, you'll see KB talk about them multiple times.

I didn't know that. This may be a cheaper option than having them converted into cleats.

milz_long

Addicted to Softballfans

Most likely this is the place that did the conversion:

http://www.customcleats.com/