For Sale/Trade Nike vapor 360

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
New w/ box and warranty papers.
12.75"
Atomic Red/Black/Black/Reflect Silver
TRADED - prefer to sell, but open to trades (Miken 26 oz. balanced, A2K, A2000, PP, HOH)
Only trade I'm interested in is a 26 oz. 4TF (2014 or 2015)
Thanks

Last edited:

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I want one of these so bad.

IMO these are neat and I wanted one as well. At the $99 tj/marshalls price or $39 Ross price, its worth checking out. As the OP states, I cant see how this would ever replace a normal glove. Maybe ahead of its time.. maybe it'll be one of those things in 10 yrs we think "what were we doing". It'll be cool to play catch with, but it just wont ever be a gamer for me. Everyone who wants will get a chance to check one out as there will be a ton dumped and now even ebay is catching up to the $99 price. I wonder if this will hurt the full MSRP ones and take sales away from them. Unless you care $300 worth for color, if you can 'check it out' for a 1/4th of the price I'd guess thats what everyone will do. Maybe its a bit gimmicky but people were paying $400 for it out of curiosity to a degree. Unless you REALLY like it, why go and pay MSRP now that you dont have to? I'd also imagine this dump has kinda pissed some folks off who did pay the big bucks...

slick303

B(.)(.)BS
IMO these are neat and I wanted one as well. At the $99 tj/marshalls price or $39 Ross price, its worth checking out. As the OP states, I cant see how this would ever replace a normal glove. Maybe ahead of its time.. maybe it'll be one of those things in 10 yrs we think "what were we doing". It'll be cool to play catch with, but it just wont ever be a gamer for me. Everyone who wants will get a chance to check one out as there will be a ton dumped and now even ebay is catching up to the $99 price. I wonder if this will hurt the full MSRP ones and take sales away from them. Unless you care $300 worth for color, if you can 'check it out' for a 1/4th of the price I'd guess thats what everyone will do. Maybe its a bit gimmicky but people were paying $400 for it out of curiosity to a degree. Unless you REALLY like it, why go and pay MSRP now that you dont have to? I'd also imagine this dump has kinda pissed some folks off who did pay the big bucks...

I agree. It's not a coincidence that at least 5 of these have popped up on here in the past few weeks and countless more on FB. I want one and am willing to give someone a profit, but not 3 times what you can go out and buy one for in a store. I will be patient and keep checking the stores and offering to trade a nice super z in trade straight up. I will get one.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
I agree. It's not a coincidence that at least 5 of these have popped up on here in the past few weeks and countless more on FB. I want one and am willing to give someone a profit, but not 3 times what you can go out and buy one for in a store. I will be patient and keep checking the stores and offering to trade a nice super z in trade straight up. I will get one.

Well and say you have a buddy hook you up for cost + ship. by the time shipping and taxes are added its essentially the same as buying a $120-30 one on the bay w/free shipping. May even be easier. Keep checking... they'll show :)

Eugene84

Starting Player
Not every single Ross and tj maxx carries these. I bought mine off the bay for a good deal but wont ever use it. Just keep in mind if somebody bought theirs off the bay and are trying to sell, they might be breaking even or even losing money at this price.

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Not every single Ross and tj maxx carries these. I bought mine off the bay for a good deal but wont ever use it. Just keep in mind if somebody bought theirs off the bay and are trying to sell, they might be breaking even or even losing money at this price.

Thanks. Open to trades as well (Wilson, Rawlings, Mizuno).