Easton Stealth St100 Sp12St100

NIW
27 Ounces
Fully Returnable
Receipt dated last month
OG grip still intact
NO TRADES AT ALL
$250 dlvd pp as gift

Also have a used one with about 150 swings for $225 dlvd, can get pics of it if anyone is interested...

Last edited:

GoinDeep64

Banned User
GoinDeep64
Yes with a LIL back up hype from ur buddy's
^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy is something else! trust me he is one of a kind and not in a good way. He always talks smack in anyones thread except his own. Everyone will tell you how Benny works.....

BTW, buddy's is spelled BUDDIES:D

Your price is right on Brian...

Originally Posted by whiteknight
Brian, I sold (4) NIW 27s last week on this board for $250 each delivered, it's a good price. Stick with it.
^^^^^^^
I agree 100%

Come on bud, not gonna jack this thread but u know damn well there's about 3 or 4 of u guys that are friends on here that pump each others threads up, I make offers for bats n instead of a easy no, u wanna talk Smack n how its a low ball offer n u brag about selling ur bats for $365+ n also want everyone to Add money or pay for shipping on Most of ur bats n deals, come on this is a place for reasonable pricing n sales but not trying to rip people off

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys. I figured he'd pop up in MY thread. Nowhere to be seen in the other 3 st100 sales threads that were recently up, but for some reason he's got it out for me. As I always say and do. If it doesn't sell I'll drop the price.

whiteknight

BATAHOLIC
Come on bud, not gonna jack this thread but u know damn well there's about 3 or 4 of u guys that are friends on here that pump each others threads up, I make offers for bats n instead of a easy no, u wanna talk Smack n how its a low ball offer n u brag about selling ur bats for $365+ n also want everyone to Add money or pay for shipping on Most of ur bats n deals, come on this is a place for reasonable pricing n sales but not trying to rip people off

Why are you collecting all your Helmers then? Just asking.... Since everyone is telling me they are only worth $250. I will buy everyone of yours right now for $250 each. I've been doing this a LONG time and buy and sell more bats/gloves in a week then most do in a year. I don't need to hype **** up.

GoinDeep64

Banned User
GoinDeep64
Yes with a LIL back up hype from ur buddy's
^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy is something else! trust me he is one of a kind and not in a good way. He always talks smack in anyones thread except his own. Everyone will tell you how Benny works.....

BTW, buddy's is spelled BUDDIES:D

Your price is right on Brian...

Originally Posted by whiteknight
Brian, I sold (4) NIW 27s last week on this board for $250 each delivered, it's a good price. Stick with it.
^^^^^^^
I agree 100%

Actually traded it, also I believe u drewz were mad brian and some of these other guys were getting these stealth 100 from u for 190 niw n selling them for 250+ what a way to talk smack n then pump their threads up!

drewz

Star Player
DO NOT LOWER YOUR PRICE! Noone can get them except all the people that say they can still get them for $200:rolleyes:. YEAH RIGHT!!

You are GTG and always have GOOD prices. Its always the certain few you always see pop up in these threads complaining time and time again. AKA GOINDEEP.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually traded it, also I believe u drewz were mad brian and some of these other guys were getting these stealth 100 from u for 190 niw n selling them for 250+ what a way to talk smack n then pump their threads up!

Never bought an st100 from drewz sorry. Not sure where you get your info about me from...

drewz

Star Player
Straight from drewz him self of course though, figures anyways good luck
^^^^^^^^^^^

YOU NEED TO PUT THE PIPE DOWN!! You are totally clueless. That NEVER came from my mouth. Now you all know why I told this ***** to erase my number from his phone. This is what I had to deal with on a daily occasion.

No more comments from me to this ****.... We all know what you are about.

Bottom line anyone can ask for any price they want. Brian is GTG. If he wants $250 then let him get it. If he wants to lower his price that is up to him. He doesnt need you or anyone knocking his price.;)

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE BRIAN! Its a GREAT price!!

InfiniteSB1

Banned User
Why are you collecting all your Helmers then? Just asking.... Since everyone is telling me they are only worth $250. I will buy everyone of yours right now for $250 each. I've been doing this a LONG time and buy and sell more bats/gloves in a week then most do in a year. I don't need to hype **** up.

I probably have you beat in a week lol but I agree with you sir. Whiteknight is a good dude and my first ever deal on this site.

And for the record I will buy all the 26 and 27 Helmers for $260.... how about that lol

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll get back to everyone when I'm done with working. At my second job right now and don't get my downtime.

Rockmon21

This price is gtg. When the bat is in demand because people are sceptical about the new eastons they will pay wjat it takes. I have seen them go for more. The bat is durable hot as hell and legal for.the up and coming years. All gtg. The price is right

sampson

is there a bat sale going on in here? i could have sworn that i clicked on a bat sale thread....:confused:

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
It's a bat sale mixed with some butt hurt and good ole fashioned man love.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually, pics weren't sent because pics weren't taken until after pp was sent. I was at work last night as explained already on here. I received a text message from a board bro who I've dealt with in the past. I can text while at work, but have no access to a computer. I give private batting lessons at a baseball academy. We texted back and forth and came to a deal before pics were sent. Thanks for your understanding.

hatesnail

Part Time Player
I probably have you beat in a week lol but I agree with you sir. Whiteknight is a good dude and my first ever deal on this site.

And for the record I will buy all the 26 and 27 Helmers for $260.... how about that lol

After u buy them for 260 can u hook me up with one for 261? LOL