For Sale NIW ASA RD28 for sale

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
I've got all three weights of NIW ASA RD28's for sale for $475 gifted, shipped. Need to sell 6 or so for some bike parts. Once those are gone, the rest go back in the vault. PM me if you're interested. ....Steve

No trades, no lowballs. Thanks.

0d691f27.jpg

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
nnnniiiiiiiceeee, what kind of bikes, i got mt. bike parts and the best frame in the world, moots ti full susp. just added new seals....pm me if it is a mt. bike, dirt bike or rice rocket, crashed once so I don't do it anymore.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
nnnniiiiiiiceeee, what kind of bikes, i got mt. bike parts and the best frame in the world, moots ti full susp. just added new seals....pm me if it is a mt. bike, dirt bike or rice rocket, crashed once so I don't do it anymore.

It's a Monster 796 and I'm looking for exhaust and a few other things. Maybe some suspension upgrades when I regear it, etc. Also looking for a Wolfman min-beta bag for a couple trips this summer.

All PM's replied and a few shipping out this afternoon. Thanks.

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Couple more sent out. Who else wants a NIW RD? I ship the same day I get the cash!

addicted2bats

PM Sent as well.

As annoying as it probably would be.....getting a list of the available numbered bats you have might move them faster. I pmed asking about which ones you have. Just a mental thing I guess haha

free bump for a very gtg bro though

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
PM Sent as well.

As annoying as it probably would be.....getting a list of the available numbered bats you have might move them faster. I pmed asking about which ones you have. Just a mental thing I guess haha

free bump for a very gtg bro though

I had all the numbers posted before, and lost the list. Honestly, they're selling quick and I'm very rarely home lately so chances of making that list again before I'm done selling them is slim.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Ah man, if I hadn't just bought a Swagger I might have jumped on this based purely on hype and the fact you're Canadian and I wouldn't get raped at customs (and it would probably be in my hands in a day or two, not a week or two). I'll keep this in mind :D

SteveO.

I want your RD28's!
Ah man, if I hadn't just bought a Swagger I might have jumped on this based purely on hype and the fact you're Canadian and I wouldn't get raped at customs (and it would probably be in my hands in a day or two, not a week or two). I'll keep this in mind :D

Ican do a little better shipped in Canada as well, and in Canadian funds.