Price Check NIW Mizuno Frenzy 2 Extreme (red and white)

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Like the title says, brand new in the wrapper. Little scuffing on the handle knobs from touching in a bat rack, 27oz and 28oz.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
^^^ Not sure what you mean... are they a rare bird? We were never able to swing old-stamp USSSA bats under Softball Canada and SPN rules, so I see them in clearance bins all the time.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
You ever see a NIW Crush price check? Almost like that except you can still swing the Crush. This is one of those how long are you willing to wait scenarios. I have one with a couple hundred swings on it that's been sitting in a PIA for around 130 for awhile now. Used between 70-115.

NIW, especially the 27? $200+. The lack of any legitimate stamps kills this but I wouldn't budge below 150. Anyone who offers less either doesn't know what they're talking about or thinks that you don't.

...waiting on oilslick. Up until last year one of his leagues didn't require new stamp. And you could say he's a fan of these.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ Not sure what you mean... are they a rare bird? We were never able to swing old-stamp USSSA bats under Softball Canada and SPN rules, so I see them in clearance bins all the time.

Shut the M******** F******* front Door!:(:(:eek:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Arguably one of the best old stamps made. Getting hard to find in anything but a 26 and even when they do pop up they don't last long. Been years since I saw one NIW.
You ever see a NIW Crush price check? Almost like that except you can still swing the Crush. This is one of those how long are you willing to wait scenarios. I have one with a couple hundred swings on it that's been sitting in a PIA for around 130 for awhile now. Used between 70-115.

NIW, especially the 27? $200+. The lack of any legitimate stamps kills this but I wouldn't budge below 150. Anyone who offers less either doesn't know what they're talking about or thinks that you don't.

...waiting on oilslick. Up until last year one of his leagues didn't require new stamp. And you could say he's a fan of these.

Yup

Yup

Yup

Hiltz

Built for comfort

Arguably one of the best old stamps made. Getting hard to find in anything but a 26 and even when they do pop up they don't last long. Been years since I saw one NIW.

I wish you would've responded earlier. I don't have the bats, they were at an outdoor clearance sale last week. Two 27's and three 28's. They're worthless to me, but I would've picked them up and sent them south of the border if there was demand for them.

What do you want? Hiltz

Like I said, I don't have them. I knew you mentioned them more than once in the past. The store that was having the clearance sale will have another one in the fall. And those bats should be there, I've been seeing the same ones for years and no one is buying them. If I see them again, I'll pick you one up and send it your way for my cost plus actual shipping. The sticker price was $49.99 CDN, shipping would be another $25 or so. Let me know if you want a 27 or 28.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
$49.99 CDN, the clearance tag was stuck on the wrapper next to the original $329.99 sticker. :eek:

There were two bat racks at the sale with all the "good" bats on prominent display. Worth ASA Toxics, 2013 Easton L4's, Worth 454 Resmondo, etc.

The Frenzy 2's were unceremoniously dumped in a large, plastic garbage can with some old wood bats and some EST Lithiums.

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I'm gonna go to the store and see if they just threw the bats in a storeroom after the clearance sale was over. If they did, and they'll still sell them to me for the clearance price, I'm buying all five.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Only place I could ever swing them is at an outlaw tournament. I play in 1 of those per year, and I have an OG Synergy for that.

If there's any interest from guys on here, I'll see if I can get them and send them down your way. Not looking to cut a profit, I just want those bats to be used and appreciated instead of sitting in a damn garbage bin.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
bld lets us use them, never swung one before, might be interested in either a 27 0r 28, whatever oil dont want

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
hell knaw!!!
That red beauty is like dancing the night away with Jessica Rabbit..............................................sigh
Craze is like here skinny nerdy sister that gets hot after a lot of te-kill-ya

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
hell knaw!!!
That red beauty is like dancing the night away with Jessica Rabbit..............................................sigh
Craze is like here skinny nerdy sister that gets hot after a lot of te-kill-ya

dj you want which weight cause i will take the other buddy

BennyD417

Baller
These are that good? I have a used 27 that I bought for cheap off a FB page. Maybe I should start hitting it more in Freedom? It passed easily at like 260-270.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Ok guys, talked to a guy at the SFS that had the sale. He said that any clearance items that aren't sold are not available for purchase after the sale is over. Everything gets sent back to a distribution warehouse and is either re-distributed back to the stores, or held in storage for the next clearance sale.

That said, these Frenzy 2's have been at every clearance event I've been to in the last few years, and the price has always been $49.99. There is another big sale in the fall and they'll probably be sitting there. I'll post here again just before the sale and take orders, if anybody wants one, I'll try to get it. Oilslick has first dibs, BGF second.

KinGClowN

Half Man Half Amazing
God i used to love those bats, they'd constantly break but Mizuno would just keep sending me another one lol