Price Check NIW MV-1 27oz Balanced

Dannybaseball5

They call me Nails
Is the price guide accurate on these? I am wonder what a fair price to sell mine for is. Not looking to make money on it, but if i could get back what i paid ($250), that would be nice. Also, it comes with valid receipt dated May 2010. Thanks!

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
you won't be making your money back anytime soon. it's hard to put a price on these since they are all sold out and just about nobody is selling them on the boards, but i would say 220ish? maybe 230?

Dannybaseball5

They call me Nails
you won't be making your money back anytime soon. it's hard to put a price on these since they are all sold out and just about nobody is selling them on the boards, but i would say 220ish? maybe 230?

Thanks for the input, P17. Yea, i've been watching the boards to see what they go for....but there really aren't any out there. Hoping on the fact that they are sold out and that it is a 27 might help.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Thanks for the input, P17. Yea, i've been watching the boards to see what they go for....but there really aren't any out there. Hoping on the fact that they are sold out and that it is a 27 might help.

both those facts will definitely help, plus you have a receipt

usmcluberti

Banned User
even on ebay you wont make your money back, pp fees and ebay fees will bring you down to about 240 is my guess

I would just 'hook' someone up on here for 220ish and accept your losses. I was selling these about a month ago for 190-195 NIW w/ receipt just fyi

Dannybaseball5

They call me Nails
even on ebay you wont make your money back, pp fees and ebay fees will bring you down to about 240 is my guess

I would just 'hook' someone up on here for 220ish and accept your losses. I was selling these about a month ago for 190-195 NIW w/ receipt just fyi

Thanks for the info. My gamer mv-1 i got for $190....but when i went to pic up this one for a backup last month they were all but extinct (at least the balanced 27's were).