For Sale NIW Recoil Maxload ASA 27oz

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
NIW Miken Recoil Maxload (250) ASA 27oz for $230 to the lower 48 states. SOLD!!!!
- Returnable, no receipt
- Serial number starts with a 7

Last edited:

lineshot

Banned User
Prices have dropped on these for sure. I remember selling some niw for $300-320 in beginning of 2012. Good deal here, great bat

kweiss

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump for easily one of the top 5 ASA bats ever made. I don't understand why people who need an ASA bat aren't jumping all over these Recoil prices lately. Newer isn't always better guys...

ar2x7

Substance & Style
just that a NIW Recoil is going to need a CRAP load of BP, while i LOVE mine it is been through the mill and hotttt... free bump

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
just that a NIW Recoil is going to need a CRAP load of BP, while i LOVE mine it is been through the mill and hotttt... free bump

Haha true they take time, but they are worth the time and work. Few bats are as hot as a well broken in Recoil.

jbar2845

Officer Friendly
I have one with close to 2000 swings on it....and its not opened up yet. Damn core .44 .375 SB12's :mad:

Gonna have to start hitting some bricks with it.;)

mcaram16

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not like I offered 50 bucks. It wasn't too far off what he's looking for I at least expected a counter

mcaram16

Addicted to Softballfans
200 is hardly a low ball! You've had this posted for a month now and haven't sold you yet. Ill give you 215.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Sold to me, funds sent!

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. At first I thought it was kinda low, but it blew my mind that you accepted it!!!!

Cant wait to take a few swings with it! Thanks!