For Sale/Trade NIW Red Knob DC-41 Supermax, 26 oz

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for $385 OBO for this NIW Miken DC-41 Red Knob in a 26 oz. Thanks, Jimmy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    731.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 43

Z1k05

Star Player
I can't believe anyone would even be half tempted to buy this but I'm sure someone will, newer bats out there just as good

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't believe anyone would even be half tempted to buy this but I'm sure someone will, newer bats out there just as good
Thanks for your interest and opinion. Can you please name some of those newer bats that are just as good? I haven't seen any to match the Red/Black 4TFs or the Red knob DC-41s recently.

Last edited:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Does it have paperwork? I just sold one with valid paperwork for $320. I doubt you'll get $385 here cause there are bats just as good right out right now for way less.

Good luck with sale bro.

JimmyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks and I'd probably sell for around what yours sold for. Can I get which newer bats are similar in performance? I would be interested in trying them out. I've got the Freaks 12 and 30 and they still don't measure up. Also, unfortunately no I don't have the receipt. The warranty would have been expired a long time ago on this bat.