Price Check NIW USSSA Averice

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Just was wondering what these go for on the board. havent really seen any listed. I have a 27 oz NIW that out team won in a tournay and since we are an Easton team we are unable to swing them. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks..

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
Where did I say NIW and returnable? I just said RETURNABLE. I was talking about used and returnable for $160-$180. I just bought a NR NIW for $140. Yes, you guys are correct when you say NIW and Returnable w/ reciept for $200 and up.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I bought now returnable for $160 delivered. Let's face it combats drop in value quick for some reason on this board. I'm not complaining though, easier for me.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
I have one thing to say for this. WTF are you nuts???

Why is he nuts? Go to Ebay and you can snag a 27 for $180 NIW w/receipt in about 10 minutes. There are BINs on Ebay for 210 with free shipping. I'd say is range for SBF is pretty spot on.

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Thanks for the info fellas. And yes the bat is returnable, just do not have the reciept.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Thanks for the info fellas. And yes the bat is returnable, just do not have the reciept.

Just an FYI, with the durability suspect on a lot of these Avarices' a valid receipt is key for selling IMO. Without a receipt you are losing value for sure.

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
Just an FYI, with the durability suspect on a lot of these Avarices' a valid receipt is key for selling IMO. Without a receipt you are losing value for sure.

IMHO no receipt = $40 less in value with respect to this bat only.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Make an offer to one of the places on e-bay, you'd be surprised what they'd take on some bats. Also, I've seen some go damn cheap on regular bidding too.