Buyer Beware "No Slack"

harjoshuaper

The Tactician
We agreed to trade my 30oz CNT+ RI for his 27oz OG Catty. When I received the Catty it was obviously altered by the globs of Gorilla Glue on the end cap and smeared on a gouge on the barrel.
I contacted him and let him know that I was not satisfied and wanted my bat back. He said it was gone because it was a three way trade, which I never agreed to. He says he's sending a PM Virus which sucks but it would be better than this POS!
We will see if he makes this right...

Link to help thread: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1115730&page=5

SESC1001

FSU Nation
This is NGTG! If he sent you an altered bat the first time, what do you think you will receive this time?

Last edited:

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
what can really be done after both bats were exchanged?

well the guy that sent the altered bat gets the OBD TAG or BANNED for that matter, the guy that got the bat needs to send it back and he should recieve full compensation for the bat that he sent him PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, people want to deal with altered bats should pay the price for being stupid

rez_ball

Addicted to Softballfans
you cant let people get away with this things, which is why it continues to happen here

bigbody3

Addicted to Softballfans
well the guy that sent the altered bat gets the OBD TAG or BANNED for that matter, the guy that got the bat needs to send it back and he should recieve full compensation for the bat that he sent him PLUS ALL SHIPPING CHARGES, people want to deal with altered bats should pay the price for being stupid

ok i see, now whats to say the guy who sent the altered bats in the first place when he recives them again he does not create a new user name and stiff the customer? How can you make somone be reliable for compensation is this site going to? im not knocking anything in this thread im just wondering how it is taken care of because this is bs for the guy who got the gurrila glue bat

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
ok i see, now whats to say the guy who sent the altered bats in the first place when he recives them again he does not create a new user name and stiff the customer? How can you make somone be reliable for compensation is this site going to? im not knocking anything in this thread im just wondering how it is taken care of because this is bs for the guy who got the gurrila glue bat

thats up to the mods to check IP addys, thtas about the extent u can take it,theres other ways to get back on the site its not that hard,,,,,,,,someone would have to be man enough to man up to the screwup and give the guy back his money, honor system and thats all we have around here doing deals is honor and trust