No stamp outlaw bat question??

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Is there actually a demand for a bat like this? I mean a no stamp bat hot like the og ultra for around $200? Would be an outlaw league, derby only bat no stamps at all maybe some sort of graphics but nothing else??

Just curious if there is anyone out there that actually would buy something like this?

Thx MB

rpw019

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on how often you could swing it in derbies or outlaw leagues as in availability of leagues like that in areas. . I dont think there would be a large demand for it. More a specialty item due to limited places you could swing it

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
yes there is a market for everything. Specifically, combat put out the Krankenstein which is just such a bat

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Riptide did that a few years ago. It was a yellow bat and was really hot. When I bought mine it was a two bat deal. Plan was to use in BP but finally got rid of it as it gave you a false sense of how far you were hitting.

playball212

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anybody know where I can get 1? Or does anybody Have Any info on these bats? Went on you tube and found nothing.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Switching the balls to Stadium ZN or Launch 650 would do the same trick and last a lot longer than any bat that hot