For Trade Nokona AMG 1275 BC-H

freelanceterry

Addicted to Softballfans
TRADED

My baby...buffalo combo H-web. Was going to be the last glove I ever bought - but alas, it has proven too big for my hand and position.

I've had this glove two years and its seen two short ND softball seasons.
I'd say that it is game-ready for sure. Pinkie/Thumb still stiff as new.
The glove has seen one, initial rub down w/ pure lanolin...and after that, nothing has touched it except occasional vasoline wipe-downs.
Not abused at all...in good, used shape.

I have small hands hence, the wrist band around the adjustment part. The band is not hiding any defects or anything. Patch underneath is in great shape (has been protected).
It's also relaced to the smaller wrist size.
I broke it in, and wear my glove, w/ ring/pinkie in the pinkie slot.
Broken in more like an infielder would - thumb to middle finger.

You can see - if I've uploaded them all - a pic of the glove on its side so you can assess for yourself the remaining stiffness in it.

Looking to trade for something smaller. 11.75 - 12.25.
I'm used to smaller gloves...and this one is just too much for me to handle at SS. If it was a bit shorter and had smaller finger stalls - I'd keep it.

I'd also "prefer" to trade for something w/ an open web...but am open to looking at anything that's not a basket weave.
Traded glove ideally would be next to new/stiff. I really enjoy breaking gloves in - but again, not a requirement...as long as it's broken in the "right" way.
Other than that...just some quality leather.

Long-time lurker of the site...first FS post. Trying to figure out uploading pics. I have them on my comp and phone right now though so email or txt msg are both cool.
I'll keep trying to upload though - that's much easier for everyone

S0Qfx.jpg

OrxVA.jpg

VNQJ0.jpg

2iHhw.jpg

Last edited:

six7six

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for using ImageShack!

You must be logged in to see the images. Please click the button below to login. New user? Sign up and start uploading your images and videos!

freelanceterry

Addicted to Softballfans
I used a softball to break it in btw...so the pocket reflects that. For the pic, I only had one of the boy's baseballs handy.