LTB Nokona WS-1300 or AMG650

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to buy a Nokona for the wife. She's really looking to just take mine over but, I'm not sure I'm looking to part ways with it just yet. So I'm looking to just get one for her instead.

So I'm looking for either a Nokona WS-1300 or a Nokona AMG650. They are both the same glove just made at different times.

So if anyone has one they are selling, then hit me up. Willing to look at other Nokona offers. 13" max size as she only plays infield.

Thanks in advance.

JeremyStark

Addicted to Softballfans
Get her a 650bf, one of the best gloves that I have ever bought!! The buffalo holds up like a champ :)

Garzachi has one up here as well. dbuckley23 has one and so does Brace27.

Not sure if you may want bigger but 3Zero2Cool has a WS-1400 up here. Seen it in person and it's a nice looking glove, still a little stiff too.

Last edited:

gsus03

Banned User
I'm selling a clean used 12.5" nokona that measures close to 13"...is owned by a female teammate looking for $115 shipped

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
PM sent chk you inbox included the tube vid of dirty30 second my glove …is like new and purty and nice … ready for a new owner

Super

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
back up for more looks...still looking. had a deal that fell through after I lost my phone and his contact. Sorry to who ever that was.