noob questions

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
im looking for an alternative to the utrip avarice. what is the bat closest to the performance and/or feel to the utrip avarice. im ok with the durability sucking. i tried to search but i want to hear first hand. is it between the yellow derby boy or the utrip wanted? lmk. thanks

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
these arent for me. they are for teammates. they would rather have avarices but im having a hard time finding them NIW. all of them are webbed and tracked up like a street hoe.

KannonsDad

**** you
Welcome to SBF, louconn. this site has a lot of great info and some real jerks, too. In the future, I recommend using the search function to avoid internet tough guys. I'm in a giving mood so here's a nickel's worth of free advice: get some Utrip derby boys.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hey thanks man. i have a good friend who is a combat advisor. i'll tell them jackasses to go try it first instead of me trying to track down NIW avarices.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i seen that. i want them dudes to swing our local combat advisor's first. i dont want to be too impulsive and end up being stuck with it. plus you wont give me a receipt you dirty ho

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i wont see them until thursday, so im hoping for your sake, you sell it by then. but if not, i'll let you know. thanks man.