Noob to NSA. Bat advice

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
This is going to be my first NSA tournament this year as it starts to spread in NJ more every year. I wanted to buy an NSA bat to swing since everyone I've spoken to says I should. In ASA I swing the easton OG flex and a demarini Evo AX (silver). Any suggestions on what I should swing in NSA? Is the scn2 the NSA version of the OG flex? And is SBF's price of $199.99 NIW a good price?

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the advice. Is the superfreak an endload? Does it swing like the OG freak or does it swing a little more loaded like the freak LE? And do they swing heavy like the other freaks?

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the advice here guys... Any opinions on eastons? Cuz from what I've learned about my swing in asa is that a balanced easton fits my swing. But I'm not sure if eastons Utrip bats are regarded as highly as their ASA... Any more advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow I really didn't expect such good reveiws in the fulk. I just usually don't swing mayhams besides the orange 98... What about the booger? Isn't that better than the fulk?

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok Ill check it out thanks... are utrip and NSA bats the same? Or is there a difference?

jammer3speed

The Rookie
fulk is a gamer $209 of ebay with a receipt and free shipping. swings very balanced kinda like an ASA Stealth. but understand FULK'S ARE NOT TEAM BATS BE PROTECTIVE

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks. I feel like this is the bat I'm going to have to go with. It has great reviews... Any answer for my question about utrip and nSA bats being the same or different?

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow I really didn't expect such good reveiws in the fulk. I just usually don't swing mayhams besides the orange 98... What about the booger? Isn't that better than the fulk?

It's made out of the same composite. Booger is endloaded and Fulk is a balance bat

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Ook. Thanks for the info... I'm going to swing my flex this weekend and look into grabbin a fulk. Thanks CD

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA=Easton NSA=Worth IMO. Almost positive that all bats that are legal in NSA are legal in Utrip and vice versa.

ByeUsir

Addicted to Softballfans
if u like easton then get a synergy 2 hotbats classic easton feel!!! I have a booger and physco love em both

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
Ook. Thanks for the info... I'm going to swing my flex this weekend and look into grabbin a fulk. Thanks CD

I owned a few of both the Super Freak and Fulk and in my opinion, the Super Freak is a much better bat all around. I never got the distance off of my Fulks that I have the Super Freaks. Do a little more searching on both before you make your final decision.

JerseysFinest49

<font color="#FF0000">GDC SILVER STATUS</font>
best advise***** dont buy a bat for a couple of weeks, swing teammates, to see what bat fits your swing, then when and if u find one that you fall in love with , open the wallet up!!!!!

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
Went 5-5 with a HR last night with my Booger. I love it! She's warming up and only swing her for games :)

biglee33

Addicted to Softballfans
get a balanced utrip recoil from the sbf store. its returnable and cheap. it has just as much pop as the other bats listed. I got one that has about 300 hits on it and it is outhitting my fulks. don't let the cheap price fool ya. its a helluva bat at a great price.